Henry Schein One is the global leader in dental management, analytics, communication and marketing software. We deliver innovative dental software and services, combined with expert business coaching, to help connect dental technology so it works as one.
When technology connects, more data is shared, more tasks are automated, and more work gets done. And most importantly, dental professionals have more time to focus on providing a quality experience for their patients. In fact, one connected practice management system simplifies each step of the patient experience — from first contact and scheduling, to clinical treatment and billing, to ensuring loyalty and recurring care.
If you are looking for a growing career that makes a difference, come be part of our team today! The FP&A Analyst will be based out of our American Fork, Utah office. Travel will be required to Vancouver up to 6 times per year for 2 – 3 days at a time.
At Henry Schein One, a Henry Schein company, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized around the world. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through approach to ongoing feedback. If you’re looking to make an impact, we’re the place for you.
Henry Schein One is looking for a world-class FP&A Analyst to join our rocket ship in the Dentistry SaaS space. With over 30 years providing Dentistry Software, Henry Schein One is the industry leader, but we know we can do even better. Innovation is at the core of everything we do, and we are looking for exceptional talent to help fuel further growth and improvement.
As an FP&A Analyst, you will work as a business partner directly with Executive Leadership to consolidate all information from business entities and prepare materials required for financial presentations (ie. EMC/Board of Directors, Conference Calls). You will also assist to innovate the function, provide and develop new KPIs, develop financial databases, prepare analytics for budgeting/planning and monthly/ quarterly financial analysis, drive profitability and help manage costs. This is an opportunity to work with a global team as a key person to facilitate the transformation of the business by providing key data to drive decisions at the Executive level.
- Review data from business entities, prepare and analyze financial information for various quarterly/monthly processes, ie: Conference Call, EMC/Board of Directors Meeting and Management Meeting. Follow up with business groups on any inconsistencies with submissions. Identify and research issues, troubleshoot problems and reach out to respective teams within finance.
- Maintain and identify required changes/enhancements on an ongoing basis to increase efficiency of financial processes, systems and reporting capabilities.
- Partner with divisional business unit finance teams to acquire accurate financial data for analysis and reporting.
- Prepare quarterly internal and external benchmarking report for senior management, by creating pro-forma Henry Schein data and comparing it to information found on competitor’s earnings releases. Use analytics to provide business recommendations.
- Develop spreadsheets for business problems and provide solutions/insights based on the analytics to present to leadership.
- Maintain and analyze Analyst/Investor P&L comparisons including earnings per share consensus and general investment analysis. Update team on significant changes and factors influencing analyst estimates. Develop, update and maintain schedules and corresponding charts to illustrate stock price growth in comparison to major stock indices as well as peer group competitors. Direct responsibility for some portions of budget and forecasting.
- Begin to create models to support a specific financial concept.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in analysis and financial work
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including pivot tables, VLOOKUP, etc
- Experience with Great Plains, Tableau, OutlookSoft or similar
- Strong ability to understand and communicate financial concepts
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred and CPA would be a plus (or in progress)
General knowledge and skills:
- Good understanding of industry practices
- Proficient with tools, systems, and procedures
- Basic planning/organizational skills and techniques
- Good decision making, analysis and problem solving skills with ability to multi-task
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good presentation and public speaking skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Basic conflict resolution skills
- Developing professional credibility.
About Henry Schein One
Henry Schein One is the world’s largest dental practice management software company. Founded in 2018, Henry Schein One launched a new era of integrated dental technology by merging the market-leading practice management, patient communication and marketing systems of Henry Schein and Internet Brands into one company.
Headquartered in American Fork, Utah, Henry Schein One combines market-leading brands, such as Dentrix®, Dentrix Ascend®, Lighthouse360®, and TechCentral™, as well as Henry Schein’s international dental practice management systems, including Software of Excellence®, Logiciel Julie, InfoMed®, Exan®, and Labnet™, with the dental businesses of Internet Brands, including web-based solutions such as Demandforce®, Sesame Communications®, Officite®, and DentalPlans.com® and more.
All employees must be authorized to work in the United States. Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.