Job ID: 431
Practice Group: Accounting / Finance
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance.
- Routinely communicate business unit and company consolidated financial and operational performance trends, historical and forecasted, using appropriate metrics.
- Suggest trends, resulting implications, key actions, and strategic implications. Lead financial data modeling efforts for the development and growth of the organization.
- Participate as a key thought leader of the global finance team, influencing decision-making, identifying finance priorities. Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools.
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis. Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports. Implement and work with a Business Intelligence Tool and Dashboard reports.
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI in marketing programs, menu pricing, new store rollouts as well as new markets.
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision-making purposes.
- Prepare presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management Team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance;
- MBA or CPA highly preferred
- 5+ years’ experience as Manager or Director of Financial Planning and Analysis.
- Strong leadership skills required.
- Experience in service oriented or software preferred. Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized. Must have GAAP knowledge experience.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated.