Within our Finance team located in Denver – Leprino is seeking a FP&A Analyst, Commercial assist our Nutrition Global Business unit achieve its sales growth and financial goals by analyzing potential opportunities in conjunction with the Business Development division.
At Leprino Foods, starting compensation for this role typically ranges between $66,000 and $77,000. This position has an annual target bonus of 5%.
- Supports business by analyzing opportunities and by jointly developing strategies to acquire new and retain existing business; ensures upward alignment, as vital.
- Takes part in business StageGate process, interacting with Operations, Product Management and Product Development.
- Establishes and maintains financial reports that encompass sophisticated financial & operational elements.
- Transitions reporting environment to use Business Intelligence (BI) architecture. Tests and documents all reports crafted including self-created reports and those built by other team members.
- Participates in the month end close and reconciliation processes and is responsible for supporting delivery of timely and accurate operational reporting & financial documents.
- Develops tools and trains team members to facilitate transition of reporting and analytics to BI system, to include (but not limited to): Landed Margin reporting, volume reporting, customer volume reporting, and Interim Review financials.
- Provides direct support for volume planning initiatives.
- Completes competitive assessments along with supply/demand trend and market opportunity analyses.
- Participates in compiling and distilling dairy economic data for internal and external customers.
- Be humble, inquisitive, patient, collaborative, innovative, results-oriented, and resilient – the DNA of a Leprino employee.
You Have At Least (Required Qualifications):
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in a Finance or a related subject area.
- Proven experience in the operation/execution of varying related processes including transactional.
We Hope You Also Have (Preferred Qualifications):
- A Master’s degree or MBA in Finance or Accounting subject areas.
Leprino Foods embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Offering You In Return:
A chance to be part of a global team of individuals passionate about producing and delivering high-quality products that help feed and nourish families around the world. Leprino Foods could not be where it is today without our incredible employees. That is why we share in our success together by rewarding you for your hard work. Hiring great people who are in it for the long run is our goal. Through competitive salaries and bonuses, life, medical/dental/vision coverage, voluntary benefits, employee assistance programs, wellness incentives, tuition assistance, vacation, nine paid holidays, sick time, paid parental leave, annual merit increases, as well as the LFC Profit-Sharing & 401(k) plan. Your impact will be noticed and rewarded, as you seek to further our company, our customers, and one another.
Leprino Foods’ history dates back over 65 years, when Jim Leprino first started making small batches of mozzarella for local markets and eateries in the Little Italy neighborhood of Denver. We’ve grown a bit since then. Today, Leprino is the world’s largest manufacturer of mozzarella and lactose, and a leading producer of whey protein. Still owned by Jim and the Leprino family, our sights are set to be the “World’s Best Dairy Food and Ingredient Company.” To help us achieve that bold vision, we’re looking for our secret ingredient: You. A motivated team member who is the best at what you do. Three people in a small corner grocery store in the early 1950s have now grown to almost 5,000 employees throughout 16 global locations. Will you join us on our journey?