The purpose of Idorsia is to discover, develop and bring more, innovative medicines to patients. We have more ideas; we see more opportunities and we want to help more patients. In order to achieve this, we will develop Idorsia into a leading biopharmaceutical company, with a strong scientific core.
Headquartered near Basel, Switzerland, the US Commercial Operations & Clinical Development teams are based near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Idorsia is committed to meet the changing needs of healthcare professionals, patients and their families. The core of what we do is to bring creative solutions to the market based on our science and data.
The FP&A Analyst is a a member of Idorsia’s US finance team and will provide analytics and insights in support of brand product performance. While reporting to the US FP&A Head, this role will collaborate among global finance team members and US internal client stakeholders to ensure the story their data is telling both aligns with outcomes and desired direction of the business. This role will problem shoot, drive data driven decisions and act as owner of cumulative dashboarding. Given the startup nature of our organization, this role will assist in creating and maintaining an overall analytical framework to monitor and assess product performance for both revenues and spending.
The Analyst will be responsible for:
- Partnering with the commercial, supply chain and corporate support functions to gather and deliver timely, actionable, and robust analysis and metrics
- Providing key input and assistance in preparation of annual budgets, periodic forecasts and mid-range and long-range plans
- Monthly brand product forecasts, updates, revisions
- Preparing monthly/quarterly/annual financial brand product reviews
- Analyzing volume, demand (Rx, TRx) and product pricing trends
Preparing and maintaining analyses of gross-to-net (“GTN”) sales allowances
- Tracking and analyzing selling and marketing spend
- Assisting in the monthly and quarterly financial closing and reporting process
- Generating ad hoc reports and analytics as needed
- Other duties as assigned or as business needs require
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics is required, MBA or other advanced degree in Business or related fields highly preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in a finance role required with some or all experience in commercial pharmaceutical environment preferred.
- High proficiency in financial tools, including Excel; SAP experience highly preferred.
- Experience as a business partner to senior leadership team and a demonstrated contributor to the success and growth of the business.
- Strong accounting and finance capabilities.
- Strong financial and business planning orientation and a natural propensity to details.
At Idorsia, we harness the power of difference, authenticity and inclusion to achieve business success. We are committed to fostering respect, fairness and equal opportunities for all job applicants and all our employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability.
Please be informed that if you are selected for this position, your employment will be subject to a pre-employment background screening process, of which you will be informed in greater detail in due course.
Idorsia operates a strictly controlled list of preferred recruitment partners. For those partners who have no valid, signed Master Service Agreement in place with Idorsia, please note that all unsolicited resumes, CVs, anonymous profiles, or any other candidate details submitted through our website or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Idorsia Pharmaceuticals (including any of its subsidiaries, affiliates or related companies) are considered the property of Idorsia Pharmaceuticals and are not subject to payment of any form of introduction, placement or referral fees.