Full Job Description
Vericast is a premier marketing solutions company that accelerates profitable revenue growth for the 70,000 businesses it serves directly by influencing consumer purchasing and transaction behavior at scale while engaging with over 120 million households daily. Its major business units, Valassis, Harland Clarke, RetailMeNot, and QuickPivot are recognized as leading providers of incentives, advertising, marketing services, transaction solutions, customer data and cross-channel campaign management, and intelligent media delivery that create millions of customer touch points annually for their clients. For more information, visit http://www.vericast.com or follow Vericast on LinkedIn .
Our Finance team is growing and we have an opportunity for a strategic FP&A Manager. This role is responsible for leading actuals analysis, forecasting and budgeting in addition to ad-hoc analytics and functional fixed cost support for assigned business segments.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE AN IMPACT:
- Effectively articulate our products and segments, how we generate revenue and the various SG&A costs within our company.
- Provide insights on where we could focus to drive simplification, visibility and effectively partner with the business.
- Lead actuals analysis, forecasting and budgeting and leads team members completing these activities
- Prepare detailed variance analyses for the product/business function P&L to include assessments of price/volume/mix on both revenue and costs.
- Develop full P&L forecasts and budgets based on trends, business decisions, sales input and interaction with FP&A team members.
- Complete ad-hoc reporting and analysis in support of the Sr. business leaders, Finance leadership and Executive leadership. Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators, assess product strengths and opportunities, monitor competitive landscape, and provide actionable insights and recommendations to Senior Management to drive business results.
- Provide functional fixed cost support.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field; MBA preferred
- Minimum 5+ years of progressive experience with Revenue and Expense planning, forecasting and analysis of business results.
- Strategic thinking.
- Ability to think analytically and solve complex problems.
- Budgeting and forecasting experience (along with financial modeling)
- A strong understanding of the P&L and can make a correlation between business/client decisions and P&L impacts.
- Advanced Excel skills; Hyperion experience a plus.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and prioritize accordingly.
- Candidate must exhibit intellectual curiosity and be able to explain the “why” in addition to the “what”.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Vericast considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classifications protected by law. In addition, Vericast will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities by contacting our recruiting coordinator, , Christy Brantley at .
EEO is the law. To review your rights under Equal Employment Opportunity please visit: www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf