What will you do
Under the direction of the Director of Finance, is responsible for providing in depth financial planning and forecasting, accounting and business analysis related to the functions at Ruskin. Also responsible for various reporting activities to management.
How will you do it
Responsible to prepare financial plans and forecasts. Prepares presentations for management staff for the areas that they support. Prepares and presents monthly financial statements for the functions under area of responsibility. Works with executives and management to understand financial trends, variances from budget, and direct appropriate follow up actions. Provides support to staff responsible to execute monthly accounting transactions.
What we look for
- BA degree
- Successful candidates will be self-motivated and organized. They will be able to balance short & long term deliverables. They will be able to partner with the executives they support to deliver financial plans that meet the needs of the Enterprise. They will have a passion for process improvement, and a proven track record of delivering results.
- Successful candidates will be outcome driven, flexible, and analytical with excellent communication skills. They will be quick learners with a drive to improve processes. They will demonstrate strong research capabilities and overall business acumen.
- Ability to build strong relationships with executives and management of the areas they are supporting will be critical to this role. Candidates must be the trusted financial partner for the areas they support. Relationships will also be established with team members at different levels and with finance and operational contacts across the global organization.
- Successful candidates will have Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance and a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a multinational business. Excellent Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word skills required. Experience with month end accounting, budgeting, as well as financial planning & analysis are required. Candidates must have excellent emotional maturity and a demonstrated ability to operate effectively in a changing, challenging environment
- MBA or CPA.
- Experience with MacPac and HFM systems.
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/careers