Fab/Sort Manufacturing (FSM) is the largest group within Intel’s Technology Manufacturing Group with worldwide facilities and operational spending of ~$12B/yr. The group is responsible for Intel’s high-volume wafer manufacturing of microprocessors, chipsets, and other devices.
The FSM Central Finance Team is responsible for FSM’s Cost of Sales consolidation and reporting, driving strategic affordability projects, business process Management, efficiency efforts, and leveraging data and analytics to drive decisions.
As the FSM Central Strategic & Data Analytics Specialist you will:
- Be responsible to drive strategic projects and analysis focused on achieving Intel’s affordability and GM goals.
- Play a critical role in identifying opportunities and leading the team through strategic analysis and ad hoc what if requests from senior management, as well as ensuring alignment across Intel finance teams and operations.
- Utilize Data Analytics and Visualization, and advanced modeling to identify cost reduction opportunities and own FSM Central’s Power BI Dashboards and data tools.
- Own and grow FSM’s Data Analytics and Visualization strategy.
A successful candidate will demonstrate the following skills:
- Strategic partnership and project management skills
- Strong analytics skill
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- BS and or MBA in Finance or closely related field.
- 5+ years of broad finance experience
- 3+ years of programming experience in SQL, Python, R, and building financial models
- 2+ years of Power BI report creation demonstrated expertise
- Degree or certification in Data Analytics a plus
Inside this Business Group
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
Position of Trust
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Recruiter….