Siemens Digital Industries Software
Siemens Graduate Program: Global Strategy and Marketing
Who designs your future? You do! We’re looking for participants for the 2022 class of the Siemens Graduate Program (SGP), a global, rotational program – where you can design your career. Over two exciting years, participants will rotate through 3 result-oriented assignments in the Siemens Digital Industries Software organization. Each rotation will be 8 months in length, and will allow participants to build up in-depth knowledge and experience our business from different perspectives. Two rotations will take place in the US, and one of the 3 rotations must be outside the US. This international rotation allows participants to improve intercultural competence that is vital to our global business, and become a more effective communicator across cultures. If you are forward-thinking, high-energy, dynamic, results driven, and interested in an international business career – we can’t wait to welcome you! Here is what we offer: Potential Assignment 1: The candidate will work in Boston, MA area, and will assist the Head of Finance Operations on managing Siemens Software transition to SaaS (Software as a Service). In this role, you will:
- Gain a clear understanding of the current software offerings and the operational needs to deliver on customer requirements
- Assist in driving Siemens towards a SaaS model and find solutions to the challenges of this transition
- Search for best practices of SaaS transformations in the market and adapt these for the current Siemens challenge
- Own sub-projects to lead process improvements in the opportunity-to-cash team
Other Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist and learn on a large-scale business transition project
- Familiarize yourself with Agile practices and methodology
- Understand the key concepts of how to apply data driven decision making
- Thoroughly documents job activities through written reports.
Second and third assignments (and travel schedule for international rotation in Germany) will be solidified with the candidate selected for the role. SGP Program Benefits: Throughout the duration of the SGP program, candidates will have:
- An experienced mentor, who will support you reaching your individual career goals and guide you to craft your future with us
- Comprehensive and state-of-the-art trainings that will fortify your communication and personal skills
- Siemens’ international community of experts, professionals, trainees and alumni who is looking forward to meeting you
- An excellent springboard for a successful career with Siemens following the completion of the SGP program
- A Master’s, Doctoral Degree or equivalent in one of the following fields of study:
- MBA, specializing in Finance
- MS in Engineering
- MS in Project Management
- A Strong background in data analytics, software, and statistics is preferred
- Minimum of 4 months of international experience gained through studying, working, etc.
- 1 – 2 years of work experience and knowledge from internships, student activities, professional roles, etc.
- Demonstrates and applies a broad knowledge of field of specialization through successful completion of moderately complex assignments
- Successfully applies complex knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of strategy and/or marketing
- Skills and competencies required include but not limited to:
- Project management
- Executive Communication
- Networking & Relationship Building
- Planning & Execution
- Technical Learning
- Financial Acumen
- Excellent command of English
- Flexibility and mobility within the program duration
To find out more about the Siemens Graduate Program, check out this website: www.siemens.com/sgp #siemensgraduateprogram
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.