KLA is a global leader in diversified electronics for the semiconductor manufacturing ecosystem. Virtually every electronic device in the world is produced using our technologies. No laptop, smartphone, wearable device, voice-controlled gadget, flexible screen, VR device or smart car would have made it into your hands without us. KLA invents systems and solutions for the manufacturing of wafers and reticles, integrated circuits, packaging, printed circuit boards and flat panel displays. The innovative ideas and devices that are advancing humanity all begin with inspiration, research and development. KLA focuses more than average on innovation and in 2019 we invested 15% of sales back into R&D. Our expert teams of physicists, engineers, data scientists and problem-solvers work together with the world’s leading technology providers to accelerate the delivery of tomorrow’s electronic devices. Life here is exciting and our teams thrive on tackling really hard problems. There is never a dull moment with us.
KLA is well known for its high-performing business model which routinely produces significant profit margins and revenue. Key to supporting KLA business is the finance team that partners with corporate and global business organizations to provide expertise and guidance for developing and executing sound business models and practices. The Finance organization consists of operations and corporate finance teams. The operations finance team influences business decisions by gathering the best available operations information, distilling it and making recommendations to our management team on the best course of action. The corporate team provides a broad range of services, such as financial planning, corporate accounting, tax, industry analysis and benchmarking, internal audits, SEC reporting and merger and acquisition support.
This position will work in the international tax area as a member of the team responsible for international tax projects. The position includes assisting with tax provision, legal entity integration projects, tax modeling, tax research, and documentation.
- Assist with tax projects such as legal entity integration or modeling exercises
- Research new tax legislations and identify potential impacts
- Prepare quarterly and annual tax provisions such as foreign rate benefits and APB23 calculations
- Review quarterly and annual foreign tax provisions
- Provide technical assistance for international tax compliance as needed
- Assist with ad hoc transfer pricing analyses
- Assist with US and foreign tax audits as needed
- Prepare internal documentation to archive tax positions when necessary
- Collaborate and team with cross-functioning teams to provide tax support
- BS/BA in Accounting, Finance or Economics. A CPA, MST or MBA is a plus
- At least 3 years of relevant international tax experience
- Good technical understanding of GILTI, FDII, Subpart F, and FTC
- Ability to use and navigate the SAP system
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Motivation to develop knowledge base in international tax
- Strong ability to partner and build relationships with internal clients
- Solves problems independently and proactively
We offer a competitive, family friendly total rewards package. We design our programs to reflect our commitment to an inclusive environment, while ensuring we provide benefits that meet the diverse needs of our employees.
KLA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by applicable law. We will ensure that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.