Job Posting Title
Recruiting Start Date
Recruiting End Date
Open Until Filled
Aloha mai! Mahalo for your interest in Kamehameha Schools. If you are looking for an opportunity to utilize your skills and talents and grow in your profession, while serving and strengthening our Native Hawaiian community, we would love to have you join our ʻohana!
Available to candidates willing and able to work at office locations in Hawaii or California.
Provides investment research and analysis for a global portfolio of marketable and private equities, fixed income, real assets, and absolute return strategies. Produces standard and non-standard analysis and reporting to understand market trends, identify potential investment opportunities, monitor existing investments, and analyze various aspects of performance. I s involved in due diligence and monitoring with continued guidance from management. More meaningful contribution to decision making and increased independent thinking.
- Design complex investment analyses and models.
- Serve as a lead for Analysts by structuring and overseeing work and providing feedback.
- Work across multiple asset classes and projects simultaneously.
- Lead meetings internally and with external managers – develop key issues and agenda, guide meeting and debrief, follow up.
- Monitor a limited number of relationships with existing external fund managers.
- Involved in all aspects of the due diligence process, taking team from pipeline to decision.
- Source new external manager relationships and investment opportunities.
Minimum Qualifications – An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered in lieu of the requirements listed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Mathematics, Economics, or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience including 2 years in an allocator investment role.
- Demonstrated ability to structure own work
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to work independently, in a team and across multiple projects simultaneously.
- MBA, CFA, or Master’s in Finance or similar accreditation.
Physical and Mental Requirements
- Frequently sits, perform desk-based computer tasks and grasp light or fine manipulation, talk or hear.
- Occasionally stand and/or walk, write by hand, and lift and/or carry, push and/or pull objects that weigh up to 10 pounds.
- Rarely twist, bend, stoop, squat, kneel, crawl, climb, reach or work above shoulder, or grasp forcefully.
Working Conditions (including environmental conditions)
- This position involves heavy traveling to various locations, including international travel to conduct business.
- Work is conducted in an office environment and may require work to be conducted in non-standard workplaces.
- Work is typically conducted Monday through Friday at normal business hours but may be conducted in evenings and weekends, as necessary.
- Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by incumbents assigned to this job. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the responsibilities, duties and skills required. The incumbent may be expected to perform other duties as assigned.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at email@example.com or 808-534-8040 if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.