Are you a results-oriented leader committed to developing strong teams? Do you enjoy advising clients in complex transaction?
We’re looking for an investment banker to:
- lead deal execution across M&A, leveraged finance and equity capital markets transactions
- create partnerships by increasing depth and breadth of existing client relationships
- generate new ideas and creative approaches that push the business forward
- make sound and balanced judgments (and always within professional, ethical, regulatory and legal standards)
- motivate and inspire others by providing a vision of shared goals
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You’ll be working in Global Banking Technology Investment Banking Team in San Francisco, CA or New York, NY. We provide clients with mergers & acquisitions (M&A)/advisory, capital raising and general financial advice through qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field; MBA preferred
- Five years of experience in Technology Investment Banking, M&A execution or related fields (i.e. Vice President level)
- Strong interpersonal skill and ability to communicate effectively
- Solid analytical and quantitative skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong understanding of banking products, capital structure and capital markets
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.