Full Job Description
At Parametric, we offer competitive salaries, generous benefits and opportunities for growth and development. We invite you to explore our available job opportunities listed below and look forward to having you become a part of our continued success!
Responsible for supporting the continued investment success of established option-based investment strategies and the communication of these strategies to external audiences.
- Will operate in a team environment that has overall responsibility for Parametric’s option strategies in the high net worth investor channel.
- Support direct sales and client service activities in the high net worth channel, primarily with financial advisors at wirehouse brokerage firms and independent registered investment advisors (RIAs).
- Support senior members of the strategy team to generate new client opportunities and service existing clients.
- Work closely with Portfolio Managers/Traders, Investment Strategists, Technology, Operations, and other team members on various tasks and projects to improve the portfolio management/trading and client service functions.
- Responsible for supporting product-specific content, including webinars, commentary, white papers, content for slide decks, etc.
- Discuss option overlay strategies with financial advisors and RIAs.
- Perform and oversee custom analysis for option strategies.
- Assist with operations, client relations group, billing, documentation, product and performance. teams on account opening and maintenance.
- Participate in the enhancement and evolution of option strategies.
- Other duties as assigned
- MBA, or Master’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics, or Mathematics a plus but not required
- CFA or progress towards a CFA desirable
- 5+ years of related work experience
- 2+ years of relevant experience (e.g. work with option strategies)
- Strong interpersonal and writing skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and seasoned judgment
- Work effectively within a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of investment strategy evolution and communication
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to present complex material to clients, investment advisors, consultants, and at industry conferences
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and the ability to learn additional software programs
- Basic coding experience in Python, R, SQL, Java or a related language a plus
- Familiarity with Bloomberg
- Travel may be required to support sales and service activities (25% or less)
Parametric is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. It does not discriminate against applicants or employees with respect to any terms or conditions of employment on account of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, pregnancy, parenthood, physical or mental disability (actual or perceived), medical condition including genetic characteristics, marital status, citizenship status, military service, gender, gender identity or express, registered domestic partner status, domestic violence victim status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Parametric also prohibits discrimination based on the perception that a person has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of Parametric, and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of Parametric, including supervisors and co-workers. All employment decisions shall be consistent with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
The information on this website is for U.S. residents only and does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase, securities in any jurisdiction to any person to whom it is not lawful to make such an offer. Investing entails risks and there can be no assurance that Parametric (and its affiliates) will achieve profits or avoid incurring losses. All investments are subject to potential loss of principal. Parametric does not provide tax or legal advice. Prospective investors should consult with a tax or legal advisor before making any investment decision. Please refer to the disclosure page for important information about investments and risks.
Job Type: Full-time