NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Jr. Healthcare Management Consultant to join our team in Nashville, Tennessee (US-TN), United States (US).
Do you find yourself seeking the next big challenge? Step into a role where you are responsible for managing to goals and expectations; one where you are able to see the finish line – and truly be part of the broad team’s success in reaching it!
NTT DATA Corporation is a top 10 global services company and part of the NTT Group, a Fortune 29 telecommunications and services company based in Japan. We operate with 60,000 professionals in 36 countries. Every day around the world we help clients explore new ways to respond to market dynamics with flexibility and speed, reduce costs with less risk, and increase productivity to enable growth.
Healthcare Consulting Practice
Our Healthcare team includes management consultants with expertise in reducing the ‘friction factor’ that patients and systems face in today’s digital environment. Practice specialties include telehealth, healthcare quality and compliance, clinical process optimization, healthcare benefits realization and revenue cycle optimization. Our clients include many of the largest provider health systems in the country.
As a Principal Consultant, you will have access to incredible on-the-job learning experiences. You will work collaboratively as part of a client-facing team to deliver tangible value and help your client meet its business objectives. The NTT Data Global presence will allow opportunities across a variety of industries and, possibly, countries! Our client base and expertise span strategic healthcare disciplines including Payers and Provider industries. You will regularly interact with and learn from our industry experts and more experienced team members in driving business solutions and outcomes to help our client achieve their digital, data and transformational goals.
With our clients located across the U.S. – flexibility regarding work travel is required. Roles are targeted to be based in our regional hub cities of New York, Charlotte, Chicago, Nashville, Atlanta and Dallas.
- Working on projects that will leverage your expertise in healthcare and management consulting.
- Assist in breaking down complex business problems, developing solutions and delivering with high degree of focus on client satisfaction
- With limited guidance, conduct market research, develop a point-of-view, and communicate effectively back to clients and stakeholders
- Bring innovative thinking, resourcefulness, and agility achieved by leveraging best practices and creativity to get things done
- Leverage your communication and client facing skills to communicate, present, run working sessions / meetings
- Establish relationships with our clients at the appropriate levels, gain understanding of the project work and problems encountered
- Use good judgment in communicating with clients to represent NTT Data with best intentions of developing and maintain longstanding client relationships.
Basic Qualifications for the Role
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or Master’s degree in a Healthcare related field preferred (i.e., Public Health, Healthcare Administration, Health Informatics, Health Science, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience in a Management Consulting firm (Big 4 preferred) that required daily customer engagement and delivery excellence to complete client projects.
- 1+ year(s) of experience participating in projects that focused on one or more of the following areas:
- Healthcare Digital Front Door
- Healthcare Data & Analytics
- Healthcare Security
- Healthcare Clinical
- Healthcare Administration/ Management
- Population Health Management
- Mobile Health/Telehealth/Virtual Health
- Well-being services
- Healthcare Operations
- Healthcare Workforce Transformation
- Healthcare Information Technology (HIT)
- Flexibility to travel 50%+ as COVID 19 restrictions are lifted
Other Preferred Skills
- Master’s degree preferred
- Emerging technologies including, AI, blockchain, data science, and automation
- Demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders and create rapport through effective and succinct written and verbal communication.
- Exercises sound judgment with minimal support from practice executives through structured problem identification, mitigation, and resolution.
- You are a team player that is a consistent, dependable performer with an excellent work ethic, flexible “can-do” attitude, and a commitment to success.