At Broadridge, we are driven by the success of each of our 10,000+ associates. We are committed to building a diverse team at all levels, and we look for candidates who are innovative, client-focused, and excited to move forward. That’s why we’ve created a culture where the highest goal is to empower others to achieve more. If you’re passionate about developing your career, while helping others along the way, come join us and be part of the Broadridge team.
Are you seeking a position within a growing company? Broadridge is hiring! Our mission is to attract, develop and retain outstanding talent. Being a place where exceptionally driven and hardworking people want to work is how we deliver award-winning services to our customers and ultimately build customer value. We’re seeking a Junior Product Manager to join our stellar team! You will be responsible for ensuring Broadridge’s products and stake holder deliverables comply with both company and industry standards and protocols. You will be working with our ShadowSuite platform’s settlement, clearing, and industry connectivity, for both domestic and international.
- Works with the Lead Product Manager to develop and maintains product roadmap and backlog including client enhancements, regulatory and industry initiatives, and product investments.
- Generate a scope of work, estimates, and BRD/FRD documentation.
- Breakdown development projects into meaningful deliverables
- Ensures the customer’s and other business stakeholders’ needs are conveyed to the development teams
- Understands requirements and ensures completed deliverable functions properly
- Assesses any risks to the deliverables and is responsible for reporting the state of the deliverables to the stakeholders and end users
- Work closely with development teams to:
- understand the team’s capabilities regarding their ability to meet objectives;
- adeptly describe product features;
- be available for questions and clarifications
- BA/S (or equivalent) in Business with 0-3 years brokerage business operations or brokerage systems development.
- Requires excellent communication (oral, written, standup presentation, developing rapport with internal and external clients), analytical, facilitation and negotiation skills.
- Excellent decision making skills.
- Experience with ShadowSuite® a plus.
- Previous experience on vendor side or working with geographically dispersed groups is a plus.
- Certificates or course work in financial products a plus (e.g. MBA, CFA Level I or II, Series 7)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Possesses understanding in the areas of software development life cycle, database and system design; understanding of technical architecture, messaging and database schema, rudimentary SQL knowledge for testing and reconciliation.
Why join Broadridge?
- We offer a valuable benefits package effective date of hire including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, fertility treatment, inclusive parental leave, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits and more.
- We support a number of associate-led networks where associates with similar backgrounds and interests can find peer support, shape company policy and culture, receive mentorship from senior members, and develop their careers.
- We provide a competitive 401k plan with employer match and additional basic company contribution.
- We encourage our associates to rest and relax by taking advantage of our generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time, and paid company holidays.
- We strive to improve both our environmental impact as well as our industries’ by partnering with our clients to decrease their carbon footprint through digitization, data, and innovation.