Responsible for conducting complex financial analysis for various programs, works on problems of diverse scope including the analysis of cost, benefits, trend, and opportunities.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Evaluates and makes recommendations relating to business opportunities, investments, financial regulations, and similar financial projects or programs.
- Gathers, interprets, and evaluates financial information. Responsible for the analysis and interpretation of financial and other data. Analysis and Reporting including metrics, scorecards, performance analysis and gap identification.
- Develops recommendations to achieve the organizations financial objectives.
- Determines financial consequences of alternative methods, plans and strategies.
- Evaluates financial performance including cost or budget administration.
- Performs complex data modeling and financial analysis.
- Performs planning including program coordination, roadmap management, strategic and tactical planning.
- Communication including creation of leadership presentation, business cases and alternate financial views.
- 5+ years of experience in financial analysis, modeling, forecasting
- Experience business case preparation and review
- Ability to communicate effectively in multiple business areas (e.g., finance, marketing, advertising, sales
- Team oriented – ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
- Excellent oral and written communication across all levels of leadership
- Background that comprises both solid business understanding, as well as financial analysis
- Communicates openly and well within the team and to the broader stakeholder community
- Strong organizational and project management skills, able to plan, meet deadlines, prioritize projects
- Assertiveness – strong influencing skills across business functions; confidence to share difficult messages and defend decisions and make judgment calls
- Proven ability to drive results
- Must exhibit the following behaviors- Critical Thinking – Teamwork – Self-starter
- Strategic planning and clear thinking with ability to drive change – develop new ideas through collaboration and execute on creative ideas
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- MBA Preferred