A career at T. Rowe Price says you want to contribute and make a difference at a leading global investment management firm where success results from the dedication our associates have in building success for our clients. We are a growing organization of associates from diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
We take a long-term view on associates and their careers. Our associates do phenomenal work with purpose, and as a result, we provide growth opportunities through in-person and online training, management development programs, and career development on the job.
If you are seeking a meaningful work experience along with a workplace culture that thrives on teamwork, we invite you to explore the opportunity to join us.
Manager, Corporate Revenue and Reporting
The Corporate Revenue team is an integral part of the T. Rowe Price Controller’s Group and is in charge of all advisory revenue accounting and certain invoicing activities related to client fee arrangements of varying complexity. In addition to delivering excellence in our accounting and reporting responsibilities across T. Rowe Price Group and its global subsidiaries and branches, we work collaboratively with our business partners to ensure delivery of outstanding quality information to our firm’s clients, global regulatory bodies, and throughout the firm.
The Senior Revenue Accountant is accountable for the revenue accounting process from start to close for specific subsidiaries and branches that are moderate in size and complexity.
By researching, applying, and maintaining a working understanding of accounting guidance and policies, regulations, operations, and drivers that impact assigned areas, this role may directly mentor and guide the work of less experienced revenue accounting associates.
Are you interested in learning more about this opportunity? We encourage you to apply!
- Supports end-to-end revenue accounting processes and completes research required to transform data into information for reporting purposes.
- Processes general ledger revenue events and transactions, reviews data, prepares financial statements for management reporting or regulatory reporting.
- Assists with continuous improvement activities such as the identification and analysis of exceptions; providing support for audits; completing assignments to support the maintenance of the control environment; fulfilling ad hoc requests in accordance with global, regional, and country-specific accounting, reporting, and process standards.
- May deliver recommendations for use in accounting and financial reporting to management and internal Boards of Directors.
- Gathers, reconciles, and analyzes data to complete journal entries, performs reconciliations of general ledger accounts, prepares daily reports, and supports analyses. Ensures accounting across the firm’s legal entities and branches is accurate.
- Identifies and raises issues, as needed. Provides insight and potential ways to resolve the issue, may lead resolution efforts.
- Interprets fees schedules and prepares client effective rate analyses which provide reporting insights for use in oversight, process improvements or other management reporting or analyses.
- Leads the implementation of financial system modifications to align with revised policies, procedures, and substantial regulatory changes.
- Identifies and reports risks, patterns, or recurring issues and works with partners and technical teams to reach a resolution.
- Provides expertise in revenue accounting to participates in assignments across lines of business, legal entities, and geographies that have an impact on internal and external reporting, accounting, and accounting processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration or related field AND 5+ years of total relevant work experience
- Advanced knowledge of accounting principles and practices and their application to a variety of areas
- Analytical skills and sound judgment; consultative skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Succeeds independently as well as in a matrixed team environment; ability to work under pressure towards deadlines
- Strong Excel skills
- CPA holder, or pursuing an MBA, CPA, or CMA Certification
- Experience with ERP General Ledger Systems, particularly Oracle Cloud
- Experience in fund accounting or related reporting
- Job Family: Finance
Job Family Group: Corporate Financial Accounting & Reporting
Track and Level: KM 3
T. Rowe Price is committed to providing our associates with a comprehensive total rewards benefit program, including wellness, retirement and quality-of-life benefits.Please view What We Offer to see what’s available to you.
T. Rowe Price is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity of thought, gender, and race. We believe our continued success depends upon the equal treatment of all associates and applicants for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, colour, national origin, sex, gender, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship status, military or veteran status, pregnancy, or any other classification protected by country, federal, state, or local law.