Support Regional FMS field finance team with all financial needs. Proactively identify financial opportunities in the business and communicate findings to the business . Facilitate monthly close process, f orecast financial results , build b usiness p lan s , and analyze operational performance . Manage team of Financial Analysts. Create pro forma financial statements and model projected business outcomes . Partner with tax team, licensing, rental, UVS , operations, sales, finance, SSC, and asset management on various requests and projects. Work with team on assessing poor performing locations/customers and assist in creating and monitoring improvement action plans . Work with operators in establishing and monitoring zero based budgets for in-scope spend categories.
Prefer to office in Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
- Assist in understanding the cost parameters of our business model, including labor, running costs, and fixed costs among others
- Proactively identify financial opportunities in the business and communicate findings to necessary parties
- Assist in presenting analysis results, operational data, and forecasts in written and verbal formats to senior leadership
- Partner with various teams across the organization, including tax team, licensing, rental , UVS, operations, sales, finance, SSC, and asset management on various requests and projects
- Manage and Develop of team of Financial A nalysts
- Develop, implement , and maintain consistent processes for data quality control
- Provide financial training to operations staff, including policies, procedures and financial tools
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- A Masters in Business Administration (MBA) is preferred
- A minimum of 5 ( Five ) years of accounting and/or finance experience
- 2 (Two) to 5 (Five) years of post MBA experience is preferred
- Demonstrates Analytical skills and Technical Ability
- Excellent Organizational skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Demonstrates Innovation and promotes culture of continuous improvement
- Advanced knowledge of financial concepts and principles such as cash flow, balance sheet, cost of capital, depreciation, tax reporting, etc.; advanced level.
- Workday experience is a Plus
- Other Chartered Accountant (CA), Certified Management Accountant (CMA), or Certified Professional Accountant (CPA) (preferred).
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.