Supports departmental goal of providing Johns Hopkins Health System’s executive decision-makers with change-based, project-oriented analyses performed on an as-needed basis to diagnose the reason for an unexpected trend or to evaluate the impact of a proposed alternative approach to business operations. Position would play a key role in developing and implementing the following departmental activities in support of functional business unit decision-making:
- Long-range/business planning process and guidelines
- Business unit financial model and forecast development
- Program/product development analysis
- New venture evaluation
- Pricing structure strategy and change assessment
- Full Time (40 hours)
- Day Shift: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required. MBA/MHA and/or CPA preferred.
- Significant industry experience in hospital, physician group practice, managed care organization or consulting firm setting. Over 5 years experience, Healthcare Finance related
- Working knowledge of health care informational data bases/sources and PC-based software applications needed to manipulate and analyze available data.
- Established track record of utilizing managerial, communication, and analytical skills to plan and implement problem solving approaches for a group of executive level decision makers.
- Experience in performing cost benefit analysis, pro forma economic assessments, and new venture business evaluations using financial modeling/forecasting techniques and other analytical tools.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.