Full Job Description
Our vision is beyond a connected home, rather a smarter home where technology is your friend and not an obstacle. Consumer electronics is one of the fastest growing industries in the world. Trends in Technology change every season and new devices are making way into the homes of people faster than ever. Interacting with these devices is a challenge. Our team is focused on next generation distributed platforms for the connected home ecosystem; we solve real life problems and bring improvements to the masses. We are infatuated by technology; however only see it as the means and not the goal itself. We accept no boundaries and no problem should remain unresolved.
Our products and technologies are touched by well over 450 million people every week, and we’re just getting started! We design & developed an extraordinary number of products for the connected home, backed by a complete ecosystem of data driven software solutions & cloud services for connected devices from leading brands in mobile, gaming and consumer electronics segments! Visit our links for more insight: https://www.youtube.com/user/ueicorporate https://www.instagram.com/nevolabs/ https://twitter.com/nevolabs https://quicksetcloud.com
A high-growth, publicly-traded technology company based in Scottsdale, AZ is looking for a smart, energetic Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis to join its global Finance team. We have a significant presence in most international markets, partnerships with many of today’s global technology leaders and aggressive growth plans.
Additionally, we are a lean organization – you must possess a “roll-up-your-sleeves” attitude towards your work and will not be afraid to get involved in the most pressing matters, no matter what those may be, from basic variance analysis and forecast preparation to preparing models and management presentations related to our M&A activity.
The duties listed below are intended only as examples of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to this class.
- Assist with the monthly global financial reporting process, prepare monthly and quarterly financial forecasts and annual budgets, and prepare materials for board meetings and earnings calls
- Manage the configuration and administration of the company’s Oracle FCCS system
- Provide financial leadership throughout our cross-functional organization
- Conduct customer profitability and product costing analyses to support strategic business decisions and provide general financial and analytical support to the Americas business as needed
- Assist in the evaluation and modeling of the company’s acquisition opportunities, including due diligence, deal structuring, post-close integration, and performance monitoring/reporting
- Assist the accounting team during the quarterly and annual financial statement audit process
- Complete special projects as assigned by senior management
Skills and Experience
- 2-3 years post MBA experience working in the financial industry within an analytical capacity (financial Analyst, budget analyst, etc.)
- Experience with Oracle EBS, FCCS and ARCS platforms
- Flexibility to travel internationally
- An ability and confidence to interact with C-level executives
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- 40-hour on-site work week
- Some travel may be required – less than 20%
- Physically able to participate in training sessions, presentations, and meetings.
- Sitting for extended periods of time; Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, power tools, and other computer components.
Universal Electronics Inc. (NASDAQ: UEIC) is the worldwide leader in universal control and sensing technologies for the smart home. Its broad portfolio of patents includes QuickSet® software that utilizes the world’s most complete knowledge graph to detect and interact with thousands of entertainment and smart home devices. The company designs, develops, and manufactures innovative products that are used by the world’s leading brands in the audio, video, subscription broadcasting, connected home, home energy management, and mobile device markets. UEI’s many first-to-market innovations have helped transform the home entertainment control, home security, and home energy management and sensing industries.
Universal Electronics Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer.