At Movado Group, we are committed to building the strongest brands in the industry – and we are passionate about what we do. Our people are fueled by a creative spirit and a drive for excellence that are reflected in every aspect of our business. We offer the watch industry a compelling strategic vision and track record of sustained growth – and we offer our employees great opportunities for career advancement. We invite you to come share in our success.
Provide hands on functional support for Global Implementation of Finance and Controlling Business Solutions in ECC AFS SAP system. Responsibilities will span end to end business support activities. This position reports into the Director, GIT Business Solutions and works very closely with others in the development and functional team members of the Global IT department and also the business team members.
- Support Global Business Solution implementations by effective management of global business requirements that are complete and add business value.
- Support Global Business Solution implementations by effective management of global end to end business processes including process re-engineering and process flow analysis.
- Integrate with all business partners and manage relationships
- Manage end to end activities of integrated global business solution implementations
- Effective management of assigned business solution projects including integrating plans with plans of other business partners
- Learn and meet all business compliance requirements
- Effectively communicate with all levels of business partners
- Meet all general GIT policies and operational procedure expectations
- Perform fit-gap analysis of the business requirements and system capabilities
- Design functional solutions that promote globalization, standardization, integration, simplicity, and reasonable maintenance
- Create functional solution design specifications document
- Troubleshoot and debug solutions (process, application, configuration and/or development) to identify root causes and solve issues.
- Apply knowledge of business processes and technology to solve complex business solution needs
- Ensure that the solution changes are transported / implemented into production environments without unintended impact on business units.
- Investigate complex SAP notes, understand potential system impact, and work with development team in implementing complex SAP notes.
- Ensure that all existing global business transactions are not impacted by new solutions and new solutions are integrated with existing solutions.
- Maintain clear and organized documentation of all work and assist with the user training and support where necessary.
- Plan, Manage and Lead the testing efforts and drive business partners to complete testing and approve solution
- Address, respond and resolve all service requests in most efficient and timely manner.
- Engage with business users and stakeholders to gauge business requirements and provide inputs from IT perspective.
- Regularly update business partners with progress of the work if issues cannot be resolved in expected time.
- Monitor and maintain system activities with focus on interfaces, batch jobs, short dumps, connectivity to internal and external systems.
- Guide and respond to business users of system use, business processes, testing and other system related inquiries.
- Self-manage BPICs that cannot be completed in few weeks as mini projects. Plan milestone and deadline and provide progress update to various stakeholders and escalate in advance if timelines cannot be met with.
- Execution of allotted responsibilities in special projects and adhere to various deadlines of the projects.
- Collaborate and communicate with functional and development teams to provide efficient and workable solution.
- Follow prescribed Solman process, Technical process (CC, FS, TS) and execute well defined testing plan to minimize overall solution effort.
- Leverage existing work and knowledge to design efficient and robust solutions.
- Other solution development related responsibilities as assigned
Area of Responsibilities:
- ECC AFS SAP FI / CO Configuration
- Master Data, End to End processes of Finance and Controlling processes including but not limited to General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Taxes, Costing, Credit Management, Fixed Assets, CO-PA, Movement Types, Pricing and Billing, Payment card processing.
- End to End Finance and Controlling processes and solutions
- Other business solution areas as assigned
***New hires must be fully vaccinated at the date of hire. If you are unable to get the vaccine, or if you have any questions about these requirements, please contact the Human Resources Department at email@example.com.
- Minimum – Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following disciplines: Engineering, Computer Science OR other comparable academic programs, MBA or equivalent preferred.
- Participated in at least 1 end to end SAP implementation
- At least 5 years of process re-engineering, process design, solution design experience in global SAP systems
- At least 5 years of SAP system configuration experience in the above areas of responsibilities
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational/planning skills with the ability to prioritize and work effectively in a fast paced environment, proficiency in multi-tasking
- Strong verbal, communication and project management skills
- Attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter – ability to work independently
- Goal oriented
- Customer focused