- Manage Lead Qualification Specialist (LQS) / Sales Development Representative (SDR) team utilizing DBS tools of Daily Management, PSP, and Kaizen to drive continuous improvement with a focus on lead pipeline expansion through outbound prospecting and inbound lead qualification
- Develop associates through the P4G & D4G process by coaching, mentoring, and training SDRs as they progress in their tenure to prepare them for their next role in accordance with the SDR career path
- Coordinate effective LQS/SDR teamwork and communication at a global level
- Work with Sales Leaders to ensure alignment between SDRs and Inside/Outside Sales Reps
- Analyze the performance of Marketing Inbound/Outbound Campaigns to communicate performance and drive improvement across all Industrial Bus
- Track and communicate SDR KPIs to leadership and marketing/sales teams on regular cadence
- Develop, install, and manage Lead Qualification Process globally, adjusting to different regional requirements as needed
- As required, you will be responsible for initial contact and pre-qualification of incoming marketing leads and determine sales potential prior to sales team assignment.
- As required, you will be communicating with leads via LiveChat, email, social media or over the phone to overcome objections and determine if a need exists of the potential customer.
- Bachelor’s degree in science or business
- 3+ years’ experience in lead qualification, telemarketing or tele-sales in B2B market (including cold-calling) or experience in customer service or technical inside sales (TIS)
- MBA preferred
- Highly self-motivated, success driven and passion for sales
- Solid understanding of tactical sales skills and progressing customers through the buying cycle