The Zoetis Treasury Division is a global team responsible for managing the company’s treasury activities – including financing and investments, cash management and financial risk management – and for providing value added corporate finance support to Management. The Treasury vision includes the centralization of all treasury activities across the company into one global footprint, leveraging a global set of systems, banking platforms and processes.
The Manager, International Treasury provides first line support to international affiliates in all regions and divisions on treasury and legal entity capital structure related matters. The position reports directly to the Corporate Treasurer.
In this role, the candidate will work closely with business finance, providing support, treasury and funding solutions to the local business operations. The successful candidate must develop strong working relationships with Finance Directors and other representatives for Zoetis’ international legal entities. The position also provides an opportunity to collaborate closely across the Finance organization through joint initiatives with representatives for Corporate Tax, Controllers, Financial Shared Services, as well as Legal.
The person in this role will have the following responsibilities:
- Optimizing the capital structure of individual legal entities. This includes determining equity and debt levels, within guidelines driven by accounting, legal and tax regulations.
- Assist in addressing profitability and cash flow issues at a legal entity level, which may require capital injections or other funding arrangements.
- Working with Corporate Tax to identify and implement dividend and cash repatriation opportunities.
- Identify potential financial risks in-market, including foreign exchange, and work across the Treasury and Finance teams to address these.
- Manage certain treasury and financing implications in connection with local or regional acquisitions and divestitures.
- Arrange and negotiate local third-party credit facilities and manage related parent support as needed.
- Ensure appropriate intercompany payment terms and intercompany invoicing currencies are set and applied.
- Work with in-market Finance teams to ensure affiliates are operating in compliance with Corporate Policies relating to Treasury.
- Monitor country specific and regional macroeconomic trends and recommend actions to address the impact on financial risks and funding cost.
- Bachelor’s degree in Investment, Finance or Accounting
- MBA or equivalent, preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in a finance role, preferably in an international environment
- Good understanding of US GAAP and statutory accounting principles. Familiarity with US International Tax and Corporate Law a plus.
- Flexible team-based work style with ability to drive multiple and diverse projects and tasks to completion.
- Demonstrated ability to work across a diverse set of internal and external constituents.
Strong analytical financial skills and demonstrated business acumen.
Excellent relationship-building and influencing skills.
Track record of fostering an inclusive and engaging environment.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of “@zoetis.com”. In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.