Your career starts now. We’re looking for the next generation of health care leaders.
At AmeriHealth Caritas, we’re passionate about helping people get care, stay well and build healthy communities. As one of the nation’s leaders in health care solutions, we offer our associates the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people through our national footprint of products, services and award-winning programs. AmeriHealth Caritas is seeking talented, passionate individuals to join our team. Together we can build healthier communities. If you want to make a difference, we’d like to hear from you.
Headquartered in Philadelphia, AmeriHealth Caritas is a mission-driven organization with more than 30 years of experience. We deliver comprehensive, outcomes-driven care to those who need it most. We offer integrated managed care products, pharmaceutical benefit management and specialty pharmacy services, behavioral health services, and other administrative services. Discover more about us at www.amerihealthcaritas.com.
- Oversee the development and implementation of special projects, marketing campaigns, community events and health promotion programs with providers, community organizations, Vendor, and Strategic Partners for the purposes of improving overall member outcomes and advancing the plan’s business goals in the areas of membership growth, membership retention, HEDIS results and EPSDT performance. Manage direct reports as appropriate.
- Develop internally and externally focused communications, marketing plans, project plans, business cases, proposals and related deliverables as necessary to influence key stakeholders and drive successful execution of initiatives.
- Execute partnerships and collaborations that will result in persistent and meaningful provider and member engagement and also increase the plan’s capability to effectively develop and execute appropriate population health management programs.
- Meet with key government and community stakeholders and execute those initiatives and communications necessary to maintain a positive image for the company and increase the plan’s brand equity in the marketplace.
- Collaborate as appropriate with the corporate marketing communications function to design and develop innovative messaging, advertising, marketing collateral and multi-media outreach/social marketing communications and campaigns utilizing the latest engagement technologies and strategies in support of the plan’s business and member/provider outreach goals.
- Manage the submission, tracking and follow-up for all member and provider communications materials requiring submission to the District of Columbia Department of Health Care Finance (DHCF) for approval.
- 3 years people-management experience.
- 3-5 years of population health, marketing and/or program management experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communications capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to develop internally and externally focused concept documents, marketing plans, project plans, business cases and related deliverables.
- Strong leadership skills and demonstrated ability to lead programs, projects and initiatives cross-functionally.
- Proven ability to influence internally and externally at a variety of levels.
- Proven ability and experience in determining what the communication needs and impact are for a variety of situations and audiences and the ability to design and implement as appropriate.
- MBA or MPH preferred.