At Marvin, we make windows and doors inspired by how you live so you’re inspired to live well. We are driven by the momentum of four generations of innovation and excellence to imagine and create better ways of living. Our business reaches across the nation and our products are represented around the world. With our commitment to our local communities and to providing innovative solutions using new technology, we are always looking for ways to move our people, as well as our business, forward.
Marvin’s portfolio also includes three additional premium brands: Infinity Replacement Windows, TruStile Doors, and Marvin Coastline, with employees across all organizations operating under one company purpose and shared set of company values, uniting our efforts to imagine and create better ways of living.
Currently, we are seeking a Marketing Communications Manager for our Infinity from Marvin Marketing Department located in Eagan, MN. This position is responsible for providing leadership to the Marketing Communications team. The Marketing Communications department is charged with providing the organization with planning, developing and implementing of marketing communications and marketing strategies to effectively reach our target audiences and segments.
- Develop and implement key brand marketing projects and programs that support annual business goals and objectives while driving engagement and demand.
- Lead and participate in annual communications planning and implementation of key objectives, strategies and tactics. Ensure brand standards are represented consistently across all internal and external implementation efforts.
- Develop and manage marketing communications project managers. Manage key relationships with agencies media groups, industry influencers, and key peer functions. Encourage and direct cross-functional communications and project implementation with other departments.
- Plan, implement, and manage digital and social medial lead generation efforts.
- Manage infinitywindows.com website.
- Analyze and report key marketing metrics. Recommend and implement tactical changes to optimize metrics if necessary.
- Manage the marketing communications budget and adhere to the budget tracking process.
- Understand the multiple segment and customer purchase behavior and needs. Partner with sales, sales support, retailers, and homeowners to understand needs and wants to influence projects, programs, and messaging.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field is required, MBA or further professional education preferred.
- 5 years’ experience with demonstrated achievement in implementing integrated marketing communication initiatives to meet goals and objectives.
- Experience managing direct reports and leading marketing projects.
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and excellent multiple-project management skills; independent decision-maker
- Ability to lead, mentor and motivate team members
Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Strong track record of relationship management with external suppliers and business partners
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel (up to 15%)