SunSetter Products is seeking a results-oriented Marketing Manager who will lead the growth and success of the SunSetter’s off and on-line marketing efforts while also being an active participant and thought leader on the SunSetter leadership team. In this role, you will provide thought leadership, implement E-commerce best practices, develop the annual go-to-market plans, set annual growth objectives and direct and measure the activities of the marketing organization through KPI tracking.
Additionally, the role will be responsible for developing the strategy and execution to create a best-in-class digital shopping and e-commerce experience. This includes customer acquisition, conversion, retention and customer satisfaction across all consumer touch points. You are responsible for driving lead generation and conversion across the three go-to-market channels: Dealer network, Costco and Direct to Consumer
The Marketing Manager will self-starter who has a passion for driving results and thrives in a fast-paced environment. You have a gut for great creative ideas and mind for strategy, execution and leverage data driven insight to shape your work. You will be a key leader who is responsible for building a best-in-class consumer experience across the SunSetter Paid/Owned/Earned ecosystem.
- Leverage data driven insight to shape the development of the annual marketing budget and detailed go-to-market plans across the Paid/Owned/Earned channels
- Provide leadership and oversight of the marketing team, guiding and encouraging team members and agency partners to adapt, improve and achieve their annual objectives
- Develop and evaluate key performance metrics; provide senior leadership accurate summaries and analysis of campaign effectiveness, learnings and planning implications
- Provide strategic guidance, insight and knowledge about market trends, consumer attitudes, competitors and the effectiveness of the marketing strategy – be the voice of the consumer for the SunSetter business team.
- Lead all customer acquisition marketing initiatives including paid social, direct response television, SEO, SEM, print marketing while exploring new potential channels.
- Maximize customers lifetime value through continuous improvement on the site experience, improving conversion rates and customer profitability for the online channels.
- Lead all marketing communication efforts through email and social channels.
- Develop a robust email marketing eco-system designed to convert leads to orders
- Be the expert on new, relevant technologies to help drive consumer experience including but not limited to website optimization and personalization.
- Foster continuous improvement; ensure that all marketing activities are efficient, effective and scalable
- Work with technology resources to develop a reporting suite to provide critical metrics to make both tactical and strategic decisions designed to understand customer acquisition costs and lifetime value for all key marketing channels.
- Lead all consumer insight initiatives to understand how current and potential consumers are interacting with the Sunsetter brand and measuring the overall customer experience
- Drive testing, reporting, optimization and analysis on channel performance to identify key levers and opportunities for improvements; develop and evaluate key performance metrics
- Maintain and manage a best-in-class email and SMS program including but not limited to cadence, design, offer, segmentation and reporting on all key marketing emails and automated flows
- Optimize a robust direct mail lead nurturing program while building out a sophisticated testing strategy to drive response and profitability gains.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of current and emerging trends in digital marketing, mobile marketing, technology, and E-commerce.
- Drive continuous improvement on the site experience, improving conversion rates and customer profitability
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA a plus
- 3+ years of consumer marketing experience in a consumer centric organization with responsibility for paid/owned/earned channels
- Experience with lead funnel management and activation preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Results-oriented self-starter with track record of results in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional skill in verbal and written presentations / communication to leadership
- Organization with responsibility for paid/owned/earned channels
- E-commerce and significant digital experience a plus
- Consumer marketing experience must cross both online channels and traditional offline channels.
- Experience in lead generation, conversion and funnel management
- Experience developing and leading direct-to-consumer marketing
- Experience planning and managing the budget development, planning and execution of the Paid/Owned/Earned marketing channels
- Strong analytical skills, proven ability to consume and understand data, work with decision analysts to get to clear results and analysis
- Skilled manager of people and organizational leadership
- High levels of integrity, autonomy and self-motivation.
- Ensures Accountability
- Drive Engagement and results
- Instill Trust
- Consumer/Customer Focus
- Critical Thinking
- Being Resilient
- Optimize Work Processes
- Manage Ambiguity
- Decision Quality
- Develop Talent
- Plan and Align