Appointments are made on a term-by-term basis. Adjunct faculty are required to successfully complete an online Canvas LMS orientation course before being scheduled, as well as other training if required by the department.
This is an on-site blended/hybrid course, students attend class in person 60% of the time and complete the remaining 40% online through Park’s Canvas Learning Management System.
Your resume needs to be submitted in the ASBPA format. Local applicants only please.
- Click on Park University Locations for more information on our campus centers.
- Click on Park University’s Catalog for more information on programs and courses.
- PhD or Masters in Accounting and Finance.
- A minimal of 5 years teaching experience is required.
- Post-secondary teaching experience preferred.