Full Job Description
Neuberger Berman , founded in 1939, is a private, independent, employee-owned investment manager. The firm manages a range of strategies—including equity, fixed income, quantitative and multi-asset class, private equity, real estate and hedge funds—on behalf of institutions, advisors and individual investors globally. With offices in 35 countries, Neuberger Berman’s diverse team has over 2,300 professionals. For six consecutive years, the company has been named first or second in Pensions & Investments Best Places to Work in Money Management survey (among those with 1,000 employees or more). The firm was awarded an A+ in every category in the latest 2020 Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI) report for our approach to ESG integration across asset classes. The firm manages $405 billion in client assets as of December 31, 2020. For more information, please visit our website at www.nb.com .
The MBA Research Associate intern position provides an opportunity to work across a leading public and private equity platform in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. The group manages over $6 billion of public and private equity-related strategies and investment solutions.
- Provide analytical support and market research to portfolio managers and investment analysts on the team.
- Research, evaluate and recommend investment ideas that meet investment objectives.
- Conduct and assist with special projects as necessary. Build and maintain earnings models, valuation analyses, and informational databases.
- Listen to earnings calls and attend company and sell side management meetings as necessary.
- Interact with different parts of the firm and external resources to gather information necessary to make investment decisions.
- 3+ years experience in investment banking, equity research, hedge funds, private equity, or other related field.
- Highly organized with ability to manage multiple projects and multi-task while maintaining attention to detail and follow-through.
- Passion for investing and the markets. Ability to articulate an opinion and present ideas in a concise manner both orally and in written form.
- Strong technical foundations in corporate finance and accounting including modeling and valuation.
- Strong judgment, critical thinking and written skills.
- Team-player attitude and a desire to work on a wide range of projects.
- Must have excellent academic credentials.
Neuberger Berman is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The Firm and its affiliates do not discriminate in employment because of race, creed, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship status or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact email@example.com .
Learn about the Applicant Privacy Notice .