The Mergers & Acquisitions Strategy Analyst will focus on supporting high level business strategy, acquisitions and capital raising for relevant initiatives. This position works directly with the CEO, CFO and executive leadership. Specific activities include evaluating and negotiating potential acquisitions, joint venture opportunities, developing new businesses and creating the execution plans and financial models.
Representative transactions include:
• Acquisitions: identification, screening, management of process of tuck-in acquisitions.
• Strategy: Research, business plan, financial modeling of new business opportunities, joint ventures, etc.
• Divestitures: Sale of a division or business unit.
- Assess and analyze industry trends
- Identify suitable acquisition targets
- Create business plans for new corporate opportunities / ventures
- Calculate internal and target company valuations
- Lead due diligence effort for acquisitions
- Work with internal / external counsel to close acquisitions
- Assist operational units with integration processes
- Develop strategic growth opportunities for the Company
- Define and analyze critical new business development opportunities for the Company
- Work with senior business unit executives to help strategic development process
- Further investment banking and business broker relationships
- Minimum 3 years of work experience
- Strong analytical capabilities and financial modeling skills
- Ability to think strategically
- Acute attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Exposure to M&A transactions and developing strategic insights
- Bachelor’s Degree in related area such as finance, economics, or accounting required; MBA preferred
- Salary Range $90,000 – $130,000
- Significant bonus potential long term
U.S. Vision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and a truly inclusive workplace. We are a company dedicated to being accessible for employees and for customers.
We are a Drug Free Workplace. This position requires a drug test, and a criminal background check.