Envision working with energetic colleagues and inspirational leaders. Now, place yourself in that mix; leading discussions, asking the right questions and driving results. All while wearing jeans to work!
Finance Manager, Allergan Aesthetics Consumer Loyalty Programs
YOU ARE more than just a title, YOU ARE…
A Key Strategic Partner. You will support and partner with the Consumer Loyalty program team in Allergan Aesthetics. You would report to the Finance Director, Loyalty Programs and will be based in Irvine, CA.
A Collaborative Subject Matter Expert. You will partner directly with Marketing & the Allergan Data Labs (ADL) teams to enable achievement of quarterly Gross-to-Net targets and enhance financial transparency, while staying SoX compliant. Key responsibilities are financial review and profitability analysis for Alle, Allergan Aesthetics’ reimagined consumer loyalty program.
- Subject matter expert on financial impact of core program; provide critical input and sign off on potential program changes.
- Monitor financial exposure for newly launched program features within Alle; assess effectiveness and cost of transitioning users of competitor products to Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. Understand profitability of newly acquired patients as well as potential for incremental sales.
- Develop and maintain robust financial controls to ensure provider reimbursements are per program rules.
- Understand systematic controls within Alle as well as their limitations; review redemption patterns for large patient offers as well as select provider accounts; work with ADL team to flag fraudulent behavior; partner with Compliance to refine a robust remediation process, monitor reimbursement patterns for flagged accounts.
- Work with the ADL team to develop financial reports, key Sox controls for core program and patient offers. Provide Sr. Management regular status updates on the health of the program.
- Lead development of wholistic process to reimburse unclaimed funds. Work with Corporate Tax to understand escheatment laws for each US state; prepare data packs for semi-annual escheatment filings.
- 4-year undergraduate degree, with emphasis in finance or accounting; MBA and/or CPA preferred
- 5+ years related work experience
- Experience applying accounting and financial principles
- Strong computer skills including Excel spreadsheets, modeling, and financial systems (SAP). Must be comfortable working with large amounts of data
- Proven experience in process improvement and SoX financial controls
- Excellent analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Hands-on approach, with a track record of rolling up the sleeves and a desire to learn the business
- Strong interpersonal skills, including being a team player; comfortable working with cross-functional teams
- Ability to work independently with multiple priorities and tight deadlines
- Excellent planning, organization, and time management/efficiency skills
- Attention to detail, sense of urgency
For this role, we’re looking for a leader who is:
- Excellence Focused
- Open and Authentic
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Allergan, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.