Businesses are built by the experiences they provide, and every day millions of those experiences are delivered by Avaya Holdings Corp. (NYSE: AVYA). Avaya is shaping what’s next for the future of work, with innovation and partnerships that deliver game-changing business benefits. Our cloud communications solutions and multi-cloud application ecosystem power personalized, intelligent, and effortless customer and employee experiences to help achieve strategic ambitions and desired outcomes. Together, we are committed to help grow your business by delivering Experiences that Matter. Learn more at www.avaya.com.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
The Named Account Manager will manage a select group of SLED Named Accounts in the Northeast Market. Candidates in MA/RI or CT are preferred.
ABOUT THE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Strategic Account Planning and Sales to Top State Agencies Named Accounts
- Northeast local Government, and K12 Named Accounts management and Development
- Reseller Partner Teaming and Selling Motion as well as Direct Sales
- Sales of Avaya’s entire portfolio – including on premise HW/SW, Subscription and cloud deployments.
- Manages executive relationships with the customers – C level, Director, LOB
ABOUT THE REQUIREMENTS
- Demonstrated experience selling Enterprise Software and Services
- Background in Direct and Channel Sales
- Track record of consistently meeting or exceeding quota
- Cloud UC/CC and Services selling experience required
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Must be a team player, ability to work in virtual team environment
- Possess an in-depth understanding of the Communications Market including unified communications, contact center, and deployments of hybrid, private and public cloud solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of proficiency with Salesforce
- Travel is limited to this geography as well as opportunities to travel for training and conventions. Virtual office environment with collaboration tools and 2 state Travel to client meetings.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, MBA Preferred
- Minimum of 5 years selling in this market