iCIMS is seeking a Pricing Analyst to join our Strategy team. The ideal candidate will have a combination of business strategy, competitive strategy, pricing, creativity, analytical thinking and communication skills. This role is an exciting opportunity to play a key part in driving iCIMS’ success in the HR recruiting platform market. The Pricing Analyst will gather and analyze internal pricing data and pricing data from across our industry, and turn it into actionable insights. The high-visibility and high-impact work will help drive pricing, product, sales, and outbound marketing decisions.
Please note that this position is based out of the Denver, CO area and occasional travel to NJ HQ is required.
Headquartered in Holmdel, NJ, iCIMS is the talent cloud company that empowers organizations to attract, engage, hire, and advance the right talent that builds a diverse, winning workforce. With an award-winning culture and multiple locations across the U.S. and around the globe, we deliver technology that supports approximately more than 4,000 contracted customers and a workforce of 30 million. Dedicated to maintaining an inclusive, inspirational, and innovative work environment, and committed to our consistent growth, we have a wide range of opportunity for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us—apply today!
- Collect and analyze market data, historical pricing / sales data and competitive pricing information to identify and develop customer pricing strategies and models
- Analyze and provide recommendations on the pricing & packaging structure across the entire product portfolio
- Perform analysis on pricing structure every month and provide recommendations to adjust pricing / discounting / bundling based on pricing performance
- Assist with the implementation of comprehensive pricing strategies and optimization tactics to drive growth and improve profitability across the product portfolio
- Develop deep understanding of iCIMS’ product portfolio and product benefits to support pricing strategy and negotiations
- Collaborate with the corporate development team and other functional teams across the organization to conduct research on competitive pricing and inform the pricing strategy
- Recommend pricing strategies for new products and commercialization of new product features
- Drive continuous process improvement for processes relating to pricing
- Analyze results of changes in price, promotions, and discounting
- Prepare materials and build models for sales reps to leverage in the selling process
- Assist with analytics for other strategy efforts (e.g., Strat Plan)
- Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS policies, procedures, and core competencies
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience conducting pricing and packaging analysis and developing pricing tools (e.g. analyzing competitive pricing structures, developing value-based pricing & packaging models) is required
- Industry experience in SaaS or Cloud based software is highly desired
- Expertise using Microsoft Excel and Access capabilities including pivot tables, conditional “if/then” statements and ability to create automated modeling required
- Demonstrated experience working with statistical tools such as SQL, SAS, R, Python preferred
- Strong aptitude for analytics; demonstrated ability to develop sophisticated financial models and draw value-added insights from large amounts of data
- Good communication skills with high level of comfort communicating insights from analysis in a written format and presenting to key decision-makers
- Ability to analyze and synthesize multiple data, and make pricing recommendations based on this data (e.g. pricing structure performance, competitive analysis)
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through
- Strong project management capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and get to the “story behind the numbers”
- Good team collaboration skills – position will need to work across functions (R&D, marketing, sales)
- Must be a team player, creative, independent, proactive, and possess excellent problem solving and organizational skills
- BA/BS in Finance, Economics or related field required; MBA preferred
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.