Our mission at Duolingo is to develop the best education in the world and make it universally available. But we’ve got more left to do â€” and that’s where you come in!
Duolingo is the most popular language-learning application in the world, with over 500 million users and over half a billion exercises completed daily. Beyond our core learning product, we have also entered into literacy with Duolingo ABC and English proficiency testing with the Duolingo English Test.
We are passionate about educating our users, making fact-based decisions, and finding innovative solutions to complex problems. We offer meaningful work, limitless learning opportunities, and collaboration with world-class minds. Come brighten your life and over half a billion more!
What you’ll do…
- Drive product features through their entire creative cycle: ideation, specification, development, release, analysis, and iteration
- Perform qualitative and quantitative research to discover feature ideas and validate them before development
- Work closely with UI/UX designers to ensure an excellent user experience
- Work with engineers to help guide feature development
- Perform quantitative analysis on features’ performance and find opportunities for optimization
- Be responsible for hitting the key performance indicators you are entrusted with
What we’re looking for…
- MBA degree (or currently attending)
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Psychology, Design or an equivalent field
- A desire to make the world a better place through technology and education
- Ability to utilize knowledge of user insights, data, and statistical analyses to inform decisions
- An instinct for creating simple and intuitive user experiences
- Proven ability to learn fast
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful and innovative
- Experience leading projects and teams
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, Design, Psychology, or an equivalent field
- Professional experience as a PM or in highly related areas, such as software engineering, design, data analysis, language learning, or brand management. (Candidates with 3+ years of PM experience should consider our Senior PM role.)
Why you’ll love working here…
- Language learning opportunities
- Catered in-house lunches, and breakfast and dinner options
- Company-wide Hackathon
- PTO and company holidays
- Frequent company-wide dinners, monthly celebrations, social clubs, and so much more!