BE authentic. BE influential. BE the expert. Be all that and more at Colliers.
At Colliers, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
As the Property Accountant, you’re a property accounting professional ready to take your career to the next step, working with a national portfolio. You thrive on working within deadlines and providing strong financial reporting for your assigned properties. You identify issues, provide strong analysis on monthly reports and continually seek opportunities for process improvements. You also thrive on sharing your knowledge and participate in training for new accountants.
What you bring
- Minimum of 2 + years of progressive property accounting experience within the commercial real estate industry.
- Demonstrated ability to work with computer applications, including Excel, Word & Yardi, MRI
- Third Party Management Experience
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
Bonus skills and experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA or MBA designation is an asset
What success looks like
- Successfully complete monthly reporting and assist your Accounting Manager in audit processes.
- Successfully coordinate the integration of new properties into the accounting workflow.
- Overseeing the accuracy and productivity of all property management accounting and financial activities.
- Ensuring all accounting reporting and scheduled check runs are accurate and all deadlines are met.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.