Who we are
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 392 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created an account – click Sign In.
Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications. Our system does have some requirements that will help us process your application, below are some guidelines for creation of your account:
- Provide full legal First Name/Family Name – this is important for us to ensure our future hires have the right system set up.
- Please Capitalize first letter of your First and Last Name.
- Please avoid using fully capitalized text for your First and/or Last Name.
- NOTE: If your name is hyphenated or has multiple capitalization, please use the same format as your government ID.
Job Description Summary:
The Manager of Revenue Optimization will assist in driving profitability for the Consumer Revolving Credit business. This requires a focus on both short-term and long-term strategic goals, KPI management, and innovation. Sound business analysis, creative thought, and cross-functional relationships will lead to success.
- Develops strategies to grow revolving credit business globally whether through new products, new markets, or changes to existing products. Requires analyzing opportunities through the lens of key KPIs to PayPal both qualitatively and quantitatively
- Provide inputs for business cases and product innovation. Encourage entire business to challenge traditional assumptions
- Researches and evaluates contractual impacts with partners
- Partners closely with Analytics to ensure business is making data-driven decisions
- Liaise with risk, technology, finance and marketing, among others, to ensure a complete picture of opportunities
- Cross-product optimization by product type, channel, other segmentation
- Prioritize usage of funds and headcount for the global revolve initiatives
- Highly collaborative – builds strong relationships at all levels internally and externally with positive/can-do attitude
- Impeccable character and integrity. Team player
- MUST be comfortable challenging the status quo and innovating
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment with strong ‘attention to detail’ orientation
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Ability to work independently but also knows the right time to ask for help
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA or equivalent experience preferred.
- 5+ years experience in consulting or internal strategy roles