With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply Today! Our Brands. Your Future.
The Senior Finance Analyst researches and provides financial and business-related analyses to assess the impact of various projects, systems and transactions.
What You Will Do:
- Conducts analyses and research in such areas as financial and expense performance, rate of return, depreciation, working capital and investment.
- Prepares forecasts and analyze trends in manufacturing, sales, finance, general business conditions, and other related areas.
- Prepares detail of work plan and schedule, completes detailed analysis and research, identifies options, prepares reports for management and recommends action or change for assigned projects.
- Participates in the formulation of department budgets.
- Reviews departmental actual expenses versus budget. Issues monthly variance statements.
- Participates in the development of department procedures and performance measures.
What You Will Need:
- MBA degree plus 2 years of Finance or Accounting, Military, Operations, Supply Chain, Sales, Consulting or wine industry experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; OR Bachelor’s degree plus 4 years of Finance or Accounting experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; OR Bachelor’s degree plus 3 years of Gallo experience to include business analytics and financial modeling work reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
What Will Set You Apart:
- MBA degree plus 4 years of Finance or Accounting, Military, Operations, Supply Chain, Sales, Consulting or wine industry experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; OR Bachelor’s degree plus 6 years of Finance or Accounting experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future.
To view a full job description, please click here.
Requisition ID: 85065
Gallo is an Equal Employment opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles (such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law (including cancer and predisposing genetic characteristics in California), genetic information, marital status, familial status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation (actual or perceived), transgender status, sex stereotyping, age, military or veteran status, domestic violence or sexual assault victim status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gallo is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at 209.341.7000.
Nearest Major Market: Santa Rosa
Nearest Secondary Market: Petaluma
Job Segment: Financial, Financial Analyst, Finance MBA, MBA, Finance, Research, Management