As Altar’d State continues its mission to Stand Out For Good, we are looking for our next great Finance Team Member. The Senior Financial Analyst will collaborate across the organization to drive business performance through financial planning and analysis, budgeting, forecasting and strategic thought partnership. As part of the finance team, this is an exciting opportunity to accelerate your career at a fast-paced, growing company and learn about all aspects of the business through partnership with leaders of all departments.In this role, you will play a critical role in improving business performance though data insights, decisions and actions. We are looking for a solution-oriented problem solver who loves to collaborate and is passionate about rolling up their sleeves and driving results
What You’ll Be Doing
- Work with Finance leadership in the annual budgeting/monthly forecast process as well as for all individual business units covering income statement, balance sheet and cash flow
- Assist in the monthly reporting and financial close by attending monthly close meetings, reconciling budget and forecast variances and meeting with department heads to review results
- Proactively execute scenario and sensitivity analyses on key drivers of growth, profit and capital to inform strategic decision making
- Develop financial business cases for new businesses, acquisitions and key company initiatives.
- Work on the annual Strategic Planning process
- Provide partnership and actionable business analysis to business leaders to identify value-driving opportunities.
- Create value through optimization of capital investments and drive financial discipline throughout the organization.
What We’re Looking For
- 4+ years of experience in a strategic financial modeling and analysis role
- Financial statement acumen, including balance sheet and cash flow
- Ability to execute and deliver analytics that lead to actionable insights and decision support.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset who is passionate about continuous learning and driving results
- Ability to communicate effectively and build relationships across all levels of the organization
- Approaches problem solving with natural intellectual curiosity, open-mindedness, and comfort with ambiguity
- Proven ability to execute on projects quickly and has a “get things done” mentality
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related quantitative field, MBA preferred
- Retail industry experience preferred but not required