BE authentic . BE influential . BE the expert . Be all that and more at Colliers International.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
You are great with numbers AND people. As a trusted and reliable member of our team, you bring a positive, customer service approach that benefits our clients and everyone you work with. You love diving deep into research and financial analysis to provide ultimate solutions and proposals to your clients. You passionate about commercial real estate and looking for an opportunity to expand your knowledge in the industry.
As a Senior Financial Analyst you’ll be at the heart of our support operations by providing expert financial analysis and other analytical work to support transaction management and brokerage services. Armed with exceptional analytical and organizational skills and a keen eye for details, you’re a problem solver who’s always looking for ways to improve internal processes to achieve better results.
What you bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or related area.
- 3-5 years’ experience in real estate, capital markets or corporate finance.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience developing cash flow models and in-depth financial analysis.
Bonus skills and experience
- Commercial real estate experience
- Multi-family real estate experience
What success looks like
- You will optimize client’s real estate acquisition and disposition strategies by developing comprehensive financial models, conducting research, and performing analysis of leases, proposals, and client portfolios.
- You will design and build sophisticated financial models for properties with existing and speculative cash flow in addition to ground-up development and redevelopment opportunities.
- You are passionate about providing exception service to you clients and you are able to do this through providing analytical tools and cost-effective analysis that can influence lease/ purchase decisions.
- You have excellent communication skills and thrive in a collaborative team environment. You are also comfortable providing support in client presentations, responses to RFP’s and new business pitches.
- You excel in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to deliver results to the highest accuracy in terms of financial analysis.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.