TouchPoint, Support Services, provides customer focused support services. As specialists, we perform services including healthcare housekeeping, management in laundry processing, patient transportation, and food service. TouchPoint is a compilation of the most committed and talented individuals working in the industry today. Our dedication to quality, exceptional customer service, and unequivocal results allow us to provide the best outcomes to our clients.
The Senior Financial Analyst will report to the Director of Finance and will provide financial support to regional operations teams, operations leadership, and corporate leadership to improve operational performance and drive financial results.
- Will provide total company financial analysis
- Primary responsibilities will be analyzing the operational performance of the sector and providing analysis of detail underlying each expense line items as well as trend analysis, forecasting and any ad hoc analysis as needed for sector
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial reporting package for TouchPoint leadership and provides analysis
- Participate in the forecast process and ensure a high level of accuracy by providing insight into potential issues and opportunities within the operations
- Responsible for management and tracking of key metrics for the current division executive team
- Support month end closing process and perform variance analysis of key drivers of results
- Evaluates trends, identifies and investigates unusual or unexpected account variances
- Track financial performance for operational programs and initiatives
- Makes recommendations to resolve issues and makes corrections, as necessary
- Perform ad hoc analysis as needed and analyses at the request of management
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA preferred
- 3+ years of experience in a financial planning and reporting & analysis environment
- Strong experience with SAP, Excel, Power Point
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Strong analytical and presentation skills required
- Strong professional interpersonal skills (negotiation and influencing others) as well as written communication skills
Apply to TouchPoint today!
TouchPoint is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Touchpoint are offered many fantastic benefits.
Life Insurance/ AD
Paid Time Off
Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
Associate Shopping Program
Health and Wellness Programs
Identity Theft Protection
Employee Assistance Program
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)