Cox Enterprises is hiring a Senior Financial Analyst to provide analytical support for Corporate leadership with a focus on the creation of business cases and financial modeling. This role requires a self-starter with strong consultative skills to assist executive-level leaders in analyzing and optimizing business processes.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist with the financial planning and coordination of monthly P&L/Cashflow statement, quarterly forecasts, and annual budget process for the CEI Corporate Departments.
- Develop, standardize, and automate reporting packages to include financial results and metrics to show progress towards targets.
- Evaluate detailed financial scenario analysis in the creation of complex business cases.
- Ability to interpret financial data, variance analysis, and key business drivers to identify trends and make recommendations for improvement.
- Develop presentations to communicate financial analysis to executive-level audiences.
- Act as finance subject matter expert on cross-functional project teams.
- Complete special projects and prepare ad hoc analysis and reports as needed.
Minimum qualifications include:
- BS/BA in Finance, Accounting, or a quantitative field (Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, etc.).
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with a focus on business case modeling and financial planning/analysis.
- Experience in Hyperion Essbase or another multidimensional database.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and strong financial modeling skills.
- Ability to explain financials to various audiences at different organizational levels.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, presentation, and collaborative skills to work effectively with teams throughout the organization.
- Highly motivated and detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to flex to perform ad hoc analysis.
Preferred qualifications include:
- Masters or MBA a plus
- Advanced MS PowerPoint skills preferred
- Experience with Tableau reporting preferred
Who We Are
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Primary Location: 6205 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd, Atlanta, GA, USA
Division: Cox Enterprises
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 206867