Full Job Description
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information. Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibility or by calling 866-362-6451. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary:
Language Fluency: English (Required)
1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Serve as a strategic business consultant to specified lines of business (LOBs), providing financial analysis and guidance to support key decisions and initiatives that may include new product development, pricing, profitability, expense efficiency and value creation ideas, new investment business cases, and potential divestiture or acquisition opportunities.
Prepare management information and insights to guide decision making and evaluates financial performance vs. plan, prior periods, and the strategic plan. Support and develop recurring short and long-term financial forecasts and the annual financial plan.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Respond to inquiries and provide analysis of financial information.
- Analyze business and accounting processes for control and efficiency improvements.
- Compiles, reviews, analyzes, and submits timely and accurate monthly reporting; these may include: pro-forma projections; income/expense or cash flow forecasts, variance analysis and explanations for financial statement line items; or summaries, charts and graphs of data to highlight key results.
- Ensures that source data is reliable, complete and documentation is maintained to support data integrity initiatives.
- Applies knowledge of best practices derived from experience to solve problems of higher operational or technical complexity by analyzing possible solutions using data analysis, experience, judgement and precedents.
- Takes a new perspective on existing solutions to propose innovative solutions.
- Participates in monthly financial close, monthly forecasting and annual financial planning processes for accuracy and reasonableness, including entries for month-end close, general ledger reconciliations, forecast updates, and Plan development.
- Maintains necessary documentation of source data, ensuring adequate support of data integrity.
- Maintains working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), building expertise related to assigned area of responsibility.
- Prepare and maintain documentation of business unit processes and procedures.
- Monitors financial performance for specified LOBs to detect unusual or significant changes in business trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Maintains a strong working relationship with supported business area to complete tasks and deliver high quality work.
- Maintains relationships with cross-functional departments to broaden knowledge and solve more complex situations.
- Coordinate with internal and external audits and examinations (responses to External and Regulatory requests are to be made in collaboration with Accounting Policy).
- Assist in risk management governance and business continuity planning processes as necessary.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, or equivalent education and related training.
- Five years of relevant accounting or finance experience that includes complex financial analysis.
- Ability to take direction and then work independently to complete tasks while considering broader implications or necessary additional analysis.
- Ability to build consensus through communication and presentation of factual and relevant information.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Sound and logical decision-making abilities.
- Ability to work well with others in a dynamic, team-oriented environment.
- Proficiency in computer applications such as Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, and other basic software products.
- Certified Public Accountant, Certified Management Accountant, or Chartered Financial Analyst
- Master’s degree of MBA.
- Specific financial services or specialized industry experience.
- Proficient in Essbase/Hyperion, EPM/BPC, or other enterprise accounting software.
- Experience with macros/VBA.
CRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants regardless of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.
EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify