Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Creative Cloud Finance team as we continue to propel the business through data-driven financial models and providing impactful insights. This individual will be responsible for a wide range of activities in support of business decisions and management reporting.
In this role, you will have an excellent opportunity to work closely with senior level finance leaders and partner closely with business leaders throughout all aspects of financial planning such as the quarterly forecast cycles, annual planning, and developing robust processes for reviewing and assessing overall health of the business.
What you’ll Do
- Partner with senior business leaders to develop deep understanding of the products/services offerings, support business case modeling and deep dive analysis on critical initiatives.
- Develop sophisticated, data driven models to support business partners on making decisions.
- Understand key efficiency & productivity metrics that drive the business
- Prepare and contribute to executive presentations, telling the story of business performance, and risks and opportunities, using high impact visuals with compelling insights
- Lead all aspects of strategic business planning, quarterly forecasting, and quarter end close
- Lead projects to drive automation and operational improvement, reducing time to deliver, while improving accuracy
- Use technology such as Tableau or Power BI to automate data and reporting
- Continual process improvements to help scale the business
- Serve as a trusted partner to multiple business stakeholders by collaborating towards achieving the shared goals
- Develop into an app/creative cloud category specialist with a finance lens
What you need to succeed
- Positive demeanor, collaborative and team oriented. Comfortable in a fluid environment that changes as the business evolves
- Self-starter with an inquisitive mind willing to provide recommendations by retrieving and coordinating big data and performing analytical rigor
- Consistent track record of strategic business partnership and managing multiple stakeholders
- High attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to lead, set objectives, and seek to results
- Advanced Excel skills are crucial with ability to build complex financial models. Experience with SFDC, SAP and TM1 are preferred. Tableau, PowerBI and SQL a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or related field or equivalent practical experience
- MBA preferred, but not required in lieu of additional direct experience
- Minimum 5 years of FP&A (or related) experience required