Get started on an exciting career at Element!
Element employees make a difference in the lives of others every day. We are re-defining the fleet management industry to be people first, then business – delivering on our promise of a superior client experience. This takes hard work and innovation, and we need more like-minded people on our team.
What We Need
We are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst who will play a critical part in engineering top-notch products and services in a unique industry and at a rapidly growing organization.
A self-starter who can independently trouble shoot, problem solve and constantly challenge and improve the status quo?
Someone with a keen sense of attention to detail and has the ability to understand what the desired end result is?
As the Sr. Financial Analyst , you will have the opportunity to be in a spotlight role with a high level of visibility and exposure to executive leaders in the business while analyzing and managing the reporting for one or more of Element product’s P&L. This role requires the ability to query databases, understand accounting journals, identify patterns and trends within the product, and serve as the key financial resource for product leadership. You will also have the opportunity to lead the development and tracking of financial and operational KPIs through partnership of cross-functional teams.
A Day in the Life
- Responsible for the production of part of the monthly Management Operating Review deck
- Co-develop & maintain the Management Operating Review content for your aligned product(s) with the Operations team
- Dig in to optimize data and reporting to enable better analysis of product performance
- Support the development and maintenance of Power BI dashboards used by FP&A and Operations teams
- Take care and ownership of existing report structure and relevant data updates required
- Serve as subject matter expert in the integration of OneStream/ERP within the Operations FP&A organization; using the technology to increase speed and accuracy of reporting and analysis
- Work cross-functionally with aligned VP to identify revenue and cost enhancement opportunities
- Work with data to generate insight into business trends and customer/vendor profiles, and profitability analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree required; CPA/MBA designation preferred (concentration in finance/accounting or MIS)
- 5 years of experience in analytical or reporting role with at least 1 year project leadership preferred
- Must have experience querying databases
- Process oriented: must be able to creatively develop processes to productionize internal reporting and reduce variation
- Attention to detail: information presented should be free of errors/misstatements to ensure leadership can trust and act on insights provided
What’s in it for You
- A culture of innovation, empowerment, decision-making, and accountability
- Comprehensive health and welfare benefits that serve the needs of you and your family and foster a culture of wellness
- Additional benefits and amenities, including paid time-off programs (vacation, sick leave, and holidays)
- Flexible work environments
- Applicants will be required to undergo a background check only if and after a conditional offer of employment has been extended.
Element Fleet Management and its wholly owned subsidiaries are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, Aboriginal/Native American status, protected veterans’ status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application and interview process are available upon request. Should you require an accommodation with our hiring process please send an email to email@example.com or call (800) 665-9744.