At Exelon, we’ve got a place for you!
Join the nation’s leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 100 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Senior Financial Analyst, Receivables Management is primarily responsible for tuning and reporting of the new collections system, call center oversight and reporting, and management reporting for Constellation’s Retail Businesses.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
1.Power Curve Collections (PCC) Tuning and Reporting:
- Strategize on Collection System (PCC) reporting for the RM team, and help with the creation of reporting support within Power BI where possible
- Support Optimization of collection treatment paths in PCC across the lines of business
- Support team in Collections Activities and Technology solutions on an as-needed basis when circumstances require it – including participation in customer account reviews with team leadership
2.Call Center Oversight and Reporting:
- Engage with and propose efforts to fully utilize First Party call center agents and services provided
- Help prepare training documents and help with training efforts of new agency as needed
- Review ad hoc QA calls to ensure proper customer service is being provided to our customers
- Review current call center metrics and propose new metrics to track the call centers daily/weekly/monthly activity in Power BI
- Effectively communicate with operations, call centers, and IT to address and resolve business issues
- Support / Create forums for collaborative problem identification and resolution
4.RM MM Reporting and Innovation:
- Collaborate with other functional teams to provide recommendations for ongoing workflow innovation
- Prepare recurring and ad hoc reporting related to MM collections
- Contribute continuous improvement ideas to help develop additional analytics and/or predictive modeling, to allow for the optimization of collections activities and help improve team efficiency
- Leverage new technologies to develop enhanced analytics and dashboards to improve both efficiency and effectiveness of Receivables Management team
5.Support Credit and Risk wide initiatives
- Must be flexible, proactive, and able to work with ambiguity
- Position reports to Manager with dotted line responsibility to Senior Manager
- Works under general supervision
- BS in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, or a related degree
- At least 2 – 5 years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical skills, strong attention to details, experienced negotiation skills and problem-solving techniques
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills with ability to handle multiple duties
- Must be self-motivated and possess excellent time management skills
- Ability to make independent decisions and escalate issues to management when appropriate
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with commercial and functional partners, external counterparties, vendors, and management within Risk, Finance, and the Retail Business.
- Strong knowledge of computer applications with an emphasis on Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Power BI
- Must be able to work in an open & team-oriented environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced energy commodity trading environment
- Relevant experience in Retail energy industry, Receivables Management, and/or Credit Risk Management
- Advanced certification/degree or aspiration to complete one such as MBA, CPA, or CFA
- Financial Modeling experience
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Power BI, Excel, PowerPoint, and PowerApps)
- Knowledge of front-end credit evaluation, bankruptcies, and workouts
- Experience with automation and system implementation / optimization
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.