Big Data, the cloud, elastic computing, SaaS, AWS, BYOD, HPC, SDN—we do it all. The solutions we build at ExtraHop are transforming the IT industry. From retail websites and point-of-sale systems to financial services and the healthcare industry, ExtraHop helps modern businesses handle the growing demands on their applications and infrastructures.
We’re growing fast and we’re looking for people who love to build things: products, companies, markets, and their careers! Think you have what it takes to work on one of the best teams in the industry? Read on.
What You’ll Do
As a member of our Finance team, you’ll play a key role in ensuring our budgeting, forecasting, and financial management processes run smoothly from end to end. You will also become a critical resource in ensuring data integrity, administering our financial modeling systems, and helping us refine our existing reporting cadence:
- Contribute to decisions with ROI analysis for ongoing investments and new initiatives. Perform sensitivity and incremental cost/benefit modeling
- Provide actionable intelligence with existing metrics or propose new metrics that illuminate trends and issues affecting the business. Present findings and recommendations. Communicate actual performance against forecast, quota, and plan
- Collaborate with Sales and Sales Operations to optimize territory design & planning, comp design, quota setting, and business analytics including comprehensive analysis of territory productivity and capacity
- Partner with Sales and Marketing business owners to create annual operating budgets, quarterly forecasts, and longer-term strategic operating plans
- Participate in the development of forecast models and methodologies and the implementation and maintenance of next generation planning and reporting tools.
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, and Finance team members to align related but separate business plans and ensure a deep understanding of business drivers.
- Ensure disciplined financial management through real time review of bookings, revenue, and sales productivity. Provide root cause variance explanations and highlights opportunities and risks
- Prepare presentation materials in support of Monthly Reporting Packages, Quarterly Business Reviews and Executive/Board level presentations
What You’ll Need
We’re looking for a Senior Financial Analyst who can help us grow to the next level as a company. Although the best candidates are more than the sum of their parts, as a starting point for this position you’ll need the following background:
- 5+ years of experience in a financial planning and analysis or finance business partner role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Finance, Accounting, Business; MBA a plus
- Familiarity with Netsuite, Salesforce, and Anaplan is a plus
- A desire to develop and grow, with a willingness to experiment in order to learn
- A tendency towards working for the greater good while being a transparent and supportive teammate
- Familiarity with corporate accounting and GAAP, including software revenue recognition.
- Extensive knowledge of Excel and the ability to create and analyze complex financial models, including forward-forecasting models
- Passion for producing deliverables that are accurate, professional in appearance, and timely
- Appreciation for the complex interaction of various financial systems and the desire to learn new systems that maximize efficiencies and improve the quality of reporting
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with all levels of the company
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment backed with the results-driven and self-motivated enthusiasm to meet or exceed deadlines and expectations
ExtraHop is an enterprise cyber analytics and performance monitoring company helping the world’s leading organizations understand and secure their entire environment from core to edge to cloud. Our breakthrough approach to analytics and machine learning helps our customers investigate threats, ensure the delivery of critical applications, and secure their investment in the cloud, resulting in 95% faster threat detection and reducing unplanned downtime by 86% while providing the best possible customer experience.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. We’ve been named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years, and JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its2019 Elite 80 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. Credit Suisse recognized ExtraHop as a member of its inauguralDisruptive Technology Recognition Program, and SC Media named ExtraHop a2019 Industry Innovator for enterprise network traffic analysis.
With well over $150 million in bookings in 2019, and 40% year-over-year growth for the last two consecutive years, the opportunity with ExtraHop has never been greater. Are you ready to rise above the noise?
ExtraHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law