We are seeking to hire a talented Financial Analyst to join our FP&A team.
The Financial Analyst is a key member of the Global FP&A team and provides decision support analyses, creates forecasts and budgets, relevant financial metrics and management reporting for stakeholders.
This individual will play a central role in the Company’s financial planning activities, playing a lead role on budgeting and periodic forecast.
This position will play an instrumental role in redefining how we measure business performance, rebuilding and automating reports and analyses, and preparing ad hoc analysis in response to questions from our business partners.
The position reports to the Sr. Manager of Finance and provides decision support to the senior executive team. The role also works closely with Go-To-Market teams, Accounting and Other functional teams within the company.
- Serve as a trusted advisor and business partner to the senior leadership team
- Develop monthly financial reports, periodic full P&L forecasts, Prepare and coordinate periodic operating review materials
- Must be able to budget and manage large P&L’s with financial / operating KPIs
- Support the organization on all financial planning activities, providing analysis on revenue, volumes and costs
- Navigate large amounts of data to discern underlying trends, risks and opportunities
- Design and develop real-time reporting using web-based business intelligence tools
- Collaborate with other business and financial stakeholders to support monthly close process
- BS/BA in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other quantitative field
- MBA from a top-tier institution is a plus
- Qualified candidates should have a minimum of 5 years of related finance and industry experience, ideally with 2-3 years experience in a financial support role where a strong emphasis on reporting and analytics is critical
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate large quantities of data into meaningful presentations and insights
- Ability to handle pressure and deadlines as well as perform job responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables, v-lookups, etc.)
- Strong Microsoft application skills in general (Powerpoint, Outlook, BI)
- Experience with data analysis or business intelligence tools – Tableau, Microsoft
- Proven proficiency with financial planning and forecasting systems (D365, Hyperion, Cognos)
- Experience in presenting key financial findings and materials to senior leadership
- Strong communication skills and ability to provide direction to other team members
- Must be able to work well in a team atmosphere
Based in Irvine, CA
In exchange for your expertise, HireRight offers an excellent employee benefit package which includes:
- Paid Life/AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Generous Paid Time Off Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Education Assistance Program
- Business Casual Attire
- Generous Referral Program
- Employee Discounts and Rewards
- And much more!
All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.
HireRight, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Veterans / Disabilities
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)