The Senior Treasury Analyst supports all aspects of Treasury activities, cash management, foreign exchange management, risk management, and capital and debt structure management. This role works under general accounting principles and generally accepted auditing standards as they relate to Treasury.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Cash management – forecasting, analysis, reporting, preparation
- Hedging – FX Rates and strategy
- Working Capital Management – reporting and analysis
- Risk management – Projects and data preparation
- Capital structure management – reporting, preparation, analysis
- Provides support for projects – M&A, planning, cash repatriation etc.
- Partners with key internal customers and cross functional teams to provide valuable financial analysis.
- Builds successful partnerships with key internal customers and cross functional teams.
- Contributes to daily, monthly, and quarterly analysis, reporting, and presentations.
- Prepares analysis to support corporate projects, initiatives, capital markets deal and inquiries from cross functional teams.
- Provides timely, insightful, actionable, and accurate analysis and recommendations to key areas in the organization.
- Identifies and implements process and technology solutions to improve efficiency and effectiveness within the Finance team and within other CDW related departments.
- Evaluates and owns existing models and make recommendations for improvements
- Assists and maintains significant metrics and maintenance of existing reports that is shared with management.
- Provide guidance and ensure accuracy of deliverables of any Treasury analyst(s).
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree.
- External candidates: 3 years previous finance experience.
- Internal candidates: 2 years CDW finance experience.
Other Required Qualifications
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications with solid experience in Excel.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with demonstrated critical attention to detail.
- Track record of balancing competing priorities with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the company while meeting deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of finance concepts, principles and practices, and the ability to apply them.
- Demonstrated time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Graduate degree.
- Previous treasury experience.
- Working knowledge of general accounting principles and generally accepted auditing standards.
- Working knowledge of financial systems such as Hyperion, HFM, PeopleSoft or AS400.
- MBA or CPA.
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- 2 years of financial analysis or data analytics experience.