We Light the Way!
Acuity Brands (NYSE: AYI) is transforming the lighting industry. We take pride in our 12,000 employees, and they take pride in working with the best in the industry. Join a team committed to lighting the way to a more brilliant, connected, and productive world. Individually we are talented, but together we are unstoppable.
About this Team
The Acuity Brands Sales team has an immediate opening for a Senior Financial Analyst. You will provide day-to-day and monthly reporting and analysis, participate in the closing process by ensuring financial statements are complete and accurate, and lead the financial planning processes for assigned sales channels.
How you will contribute:
- Prepare and review key performance indicators with business leaders
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Drive the monthly (rolling 12 month) forecasting process
- Develop monthly analysis of performance
- Present results to business leaders, identifying key trends in performance
- Improve reporting and analysis processes and initiate corrective actions
- Review and approve AEs (spend requests) to assist with budget control and internal control compliance.
- Create ROIs and other analysis
- Review cost allocations and prepare journal entries to ensure accurate and complete P&Ls
- Perform maintenance of Hyperion system hierarchy structures to enable accurate reporting
- Identify areas for process improvements
- Partner with Regional Sales leaders to help drive initiatives and profitability of the business
Qualified Applicants will have:
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA/CPA preferred
- 3 – 5 years of FP&A experience
- Conceptual understanding of US GAAP
- Advanced Technical Skills (Excel, PPT, PowerBI, Hyperion SmartView
We invite you to apply today to join us as We Light the Way to a Brilliant, Productive, and Connected World!
Please utilize the internal career site to apply if you are a current employee at Acuity Brands.
We value diversity and are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regards to race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, ethnicity or national origin, disability, pregnancy, religion, covered veteran status, protected genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please click here and here for more information.
Accommodation for Applicants with Disabilities: As an equal opportunity employer, Acuity Brands is committed to providing reasonable accommodations in its application process for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have difficulty using our online system due to a disability and need an accommodation, you may contact us at (770) 922-9000. Please clearly indicate what type of accommodation you are requesting and for what requisition.
Any unsolicited resumes sent to Acuity Brands from a third party, such as an Agency recruiter, including unsolicited resumes sent to an Acuity Brands mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to Acuity Brands employees, or to Acuity Brands resume database will be considered Acuity Brands property. Acuity Brands will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Acuity Brands will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees. This includes any Agency that is an approved/engaged vendor, but does not have the appropriate approvals to be engaged on a search.