The Brink’s name is a promise to respect the trust we’ve earned in over 150 years in business. Every employee honors that promise by offering the highest levels of service and support to our customers. We take pride in our work, and we share a passion about our future. Learn why so many people have made the choice to join our team – and stay here.
Senior Financial Analyst – Merger & Acquisitions
The Brinks Company is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst who will play a critical role in supporting strategy development and M&A deal execution for The Brink’s Company and its subsidiaries. The Senior Analyst will be involved in analyzing target industries and companies, performing strategic and quantitative analysis, conducting company due diligence, preparing financial models and company valuations, and developing periodic competitive/industry updates. This individual will also be involved in supporting the launch of new lines or business or services, including the ongoing review of payments trends across our global footprint. The position reports to the Senior Vice President – Strategy and Corporate Development.
- Perform business development / M&A due diligence, valuation and business integration for potential acquisitions in coordination with the Corporate Development leadership. Develop pro forma financial models (including Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statements)
- Conduct valuation and financial analyses (including discounted cash flow, accretion/dilution, investment returns, and sensitivity analysis) for potential transactions and other internal projects. Prepare and present findings to senior management in a consistent, concise manner.
- Coordinate and direct Business Unit and Corporate Department resources as well as external advisor relationships (investment banks, law firms, accounting firms) required to evaluate and complete transactions.
- Assist in evaluating new markets and solutions for growth opportunities. Perform market and competitive analyses, fit with organization, financial implications, and entry strategy.
- Support development of corporate strategic objectives that will be used to drive broader Business Unit plans, including materials used in our annual Board Strategy updates.
- Research industry participants and trends research using public and private sources of data (company annual reports and filings, Internet, Bloomberg, analyst reports, Capital IQ) to capture insights for input into strategy development
- Support in development of key partnerships as a means to drive further offerings for Brink’s customers, and in support of our growth objectives.
- Compile internal and third party transactional data to improve our analysis of forecasting of cash and alternative payments trends. Support in the development of internal payments review materials as a means to serve strategic planning.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 3 years Strategy/Corporate Development/M&A experience
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or CFA desired
- Solid understanding of finance/accounting
- In-depth knowledge of financial modeling and advanced Excel
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in formulating and implementing strategy
- Experience in use of Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Word and Excel) and in researching publicly available information (SEC Edgar, CapitalIQ, FactSet and/or others)
- Detail oriented and self-motivated
- Expertise with an array of analytical methods in strategic analysis, valuation analysis, market research and financial modeling
- High level of diplomacy and tact, ensuring confidentiality of information when required
- Can demonstrate collaborative style with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience serving across global operations
Brink’s is the global leader in security and logistics services, trusted by banks, financial institutions and businesses in both public and private sectors. We deliver the currency of the world to businesses in our communities. We do it because we’re needed. We do it because we’re trusted and valued. We do it because it makes us proud. Brink’s Proud.
Thank you for considering applying for a job at Brink’s U.S. To be considered for this position, you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature.
Upon completion of the application process, you will receive an email confirming that we have received your application. We will review all candidates and notify you of your status should we deem you fit for a job. Thank you again for your interest in a career at Brink’s U.S. For more information about future career opportunities, join our talent network, Like our Facebook page or Follow us on Twitter.
Brink’s is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any other characteristic protected by law. Brink’s is also committed to providing a drug free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.