Why We’re Rad (about us):
Rad Power Bikes is a leading consumer direct ebike manufacturer specializing in high quality yet affordable electric bikes for weekend warriors, hardcore commuters, and family cyclists.
Madly growing and located in Ballard, we are seeking a full-time Senior Financial Analyst, Revenue Planning to join our team. If you enjoy working in a collaborative environment and are looking to support a dynamic team, this might be the role for you!
Our Senior Financial Analyst, Revenue Planning will provide financial consulting and strategic support to the Revenue, Supply Chain, eCommerce, and Marketing teams . Your responsibilities will include researching the e-bike market and our customer’s buying behaviors to establish demand forecasts and pricing strategies for our products. Additionally, you will compile, analyze and present sales data and reports to various stakeholders within Rad. This is a great opportunity to get into a young & rapidly growing company!
Why You’re Rad (about you):
- 4-5+ years of business finance or other relevant experience
- Experience developing and maintaining product and service sales forecasts
- Deep knowledge of pricing analysis, analyzing the competitive landscape, and generating strategy recommendations
- Experience compiling and analyzing big data to identify strategic opportunities that were used to accelerate growth, productivity, profitability and customer delight
- Demonstrated ability to build robust business cases to support new initiatives and investments
- Solid business acumen and ability to succinctly communicate complex findings and ideas
- Confident working with enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, e-commerce platforms and other cloud-based data sources
- Ability to juggle multiple tests at any given time to drive results with a strong bias towards action
- BA, BS, or B.Com degree required (Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics/Statistics)
- Strong fluency with Excel formulas and functions
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills, impeccable oral & written communication skills
You get bonus points for:
- MBA and/or related graduate level degree
- CFA, CPA or similar professional designation
- Experience with data visualization software such as Power BI or Tableau
- Experience working in an omnichannel, retail, and eCommerce direct-to-consumer business
- Experience developing, maintaining or benchmarking business metrics
Had you been with us last month, you would have:
- Monitored and evaluated progress against financial and strategic goals, providing metrics and dashboards to stakeholders that provide insight into what is working, what is not working and why
- Managed numerous pricing projects ensuring they are completed in a timely manner and effectively communicated and rolled out to key internal stakeholders, partners and customers.
- Researched and reported on recent changes to the e-bike market’s competitive landscape and how those changes may impact Rad
- Developed daily, monthly and annual sales forecasts for new bike and accessory launches
- Built ad-hoc financial models and analyzed them to support strategic initiatives
- Worked on several cross-functional project teams to advance various Company wide initiatives and programs
- Mined and evaluated sales data to identify trends within certain geographies, demographics and/or other indicators
- Evaluated recent product launches to understand the effectiveness of our launch promotions and overall launch strategy
Working at Rad is built around our RADICAL values – we are:
- Responsible to our environment, community and team
- Accountable, we take ownership, bias to action, seek and provide feedback
- Diverse, inclusive of experiences, backgrounds and skills, we value every voice
- Innovators, we challenge ourselves and the status quo, we are original
- Customer driven, completely, we do the right thing for our riders
- Approachable, kind, we collaborate and are always willing to help
Learners, we grow our skills, we are humble and seek to improve
Does this sound like you? Please apply and join us!
Rad Power Bikes is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at 800-939-0310 or email@example.com.
Recruitment Agencies: Although we value the services you provide, at this time we are not leveraging external 3rd party recruitment resources for this search. Should those needs change, we will seek your assistance directly.