Senior Financial Analyst – Security Services
Security Services Sr. Finance Analyst will be responsible for:
- Manage expense, capital and headcount (plan, forecast, and actuals) for Security Services leaders to ensure financial controls and monthly accuracy.
- Provide clients with council, reporting and analysis in support of product delivery and financial goals.
- Build strong relationships with internal customers, meet requirements of financial controls, and business acumen to be a trusted financial business partner.
- Create business cases in support of investment opportunities
- Decision Support – Work with management to help them understand operational and financial metrics, specifically metrics for SaaS technology companies, for the Security Services organization
- Prepare monthly and quarter-end financial reports and flux analysis including operations review metrics
- Perform ad hoc analysis and financial modeling as needed including analysis and commentary on trends and drill down on problem or opportunity areas
- Business Case Modeling – Design and create financial models including bookings, revenue, margin, expense and headcount that can be used by management for decision making and strategic planning
- Strong business acumen
- Leadership skills
- Ability to communicate with executive team
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- At least 5 years of work experience with budgeting/forecasting/modeling
- Expertise in MS Excel
- Understanding of Enterprise Resource Planning systems. NetSuite experience is a plus.
- Bachelors in Finance or Accounting
- MBA a plus
At Arctic Wolf, we recognize that success comes from delighting our customers. We believe in being lean – in constantly building, measuring, and learning in all aspects of our business. We truly value people. All wolves are welcome to join the Arctic Wolf pack, with compelling compensation packages, benefits, and equity for employees.
Arctic Wolf is focused on building a workforce that is diverse and inclusive. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We review all applications.
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful and inclusive environment ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. As such, we strive to make our recruitment, assessment and selection processes as accessible as possible and provide accommodations as required for applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing email@example.com.